• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free 750ml Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewer_010

Curry Master
Reaction score
I have around 70 longneck bottles in really good nick. I'm moving house after easter and dont want to take them, so if any local person (or visitor) wants them they are free to pick up.

Bottles are in Sussex Inlet NSW.

Please PM me if interested, cheers.

I'll be in Nowra in 2 weeks from now and would love these bottles.
If no-one has taken them before then, and you haven't moved, I'll drive down and grab 'em!

I'll be in Nowra in 2 weeks from now and would love these bottles.
If no-one has taken them before then, and you haven't moved, I'll drive down and grab 'em!

I'll be gone on the 27th, can u make it? Come down for easter, it's a top spot...

Ahhh I'm heading down on the 29th I think....and working all easter. Unlucky for me I guess.
Might be able to knock off work early one day next week and wing a trip down.

Don't hang onto them for me, if you can rid of them beforehand all good. I'll just have to buy another case of Coopers Stout 750's!

When do you need them picked up by mate and are they available to be picked up during the day cause i work night shift?
Cheers Wade

Back