Four Sleeps To The Anna-geddon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So there aren't any Barnetts left in Ireland. Yes right, as if. So I work for a telephone company so I did a search in every Irish Phone book for Barnetts, to pass the time

Yup, only three in the whole of Ireland B) , probably the protestant wing. Onya Freezekat - see how we check you out to keep you on the straight and narrow :rolleyes:
Sorry about the famine victims, I'm English originally and can't imagine the horror of watching your family waste away while grain was being harvested and sent to England. Cnuts.

View attachment 53339
There's plenty of us in North America. We screw like rabbits. Isn't that eerie though? Barnett is a pretty common name. One would think there would be more in all of Ireland.

What's the difference between a Toyota Tarago and the Qld ALP?

The Tarago has one more seat.

So there aren't any Barnetts left in Ireland. Yes right, as if. So I work for a telephone company so I did a search in every Irish Phone book for Barnetts, to pass the time

Yup, only three in the whole of Ireland B) , probably the protestant wing. Onya Freezekat - see how we check you out to keep you on the straight and narrow :rolleyes:
Sorry about the famine victims, I'm English originally and can't imagine the horror of watching your family waste away while grain was being harvested and sent to England. Cnuts.

View attachment 53339
Might try the Northern Ireland Barnett's Bribie G.
Not covered in the Irish phonebooks as they are tecnically a part of the UK.
I know one family personally, they actually live in my old house in Crumlin. :D
AFAIK ther were never that many Barnett's in Ireland. Around 120 households in the whole of Ireland in the 1840-50's, most of those in Ulster.

History huh...... won't be kind to Anna Bligh.

Might try the Northern Ireland Barnett's Bribie G.
Not covered in the Irish phonebooks as they are tecnically a part of the UK.
I know one family personally, they actually live in my old house in Crumlin. :D
AFAIK ther were never that many Barnett's in Ireland. Around 120 households in the whole of Ireland in the 1840-50's, most of those in Ulster.

History huh...... won't be kind to Anna Bligh.
I know mirrors aren't

So, is sir Clive Parmer.....opps I ment Campbell Newman going to be better than Anna, and since there is no real opposition, what sort of things will be sorted out behind doors and forced upon the public with out any real means of stopping them doing it

So, is sir Clive Parmer.....opps I ment Campbell Newman going to be better than Anna, and since there is no real opposition, what sort of things will be sorted out behind doors and forced upon the public with out any real means of stopping them doing it

REGO IS GUNNA BE CHEAPPER!!!1 AH-HICK!!

ANYONE would be better than anna blight. Even you Stu.

What's the difference between a Toyota Tarago and the Qld ALP?

The Tarago has one more seat.
... and dual sunroofs, and dual airconditioners.
Mum & Dad had an '84 GL.
It was awesome.

Just need to get rid of the other lying labor bleeder in Canberra

tnd

Damn Tootin ;) we need to known that old fire crutch off !! and that pelican beaked ass wipe of a back stabbing spineless git who is otherwise referred to as Deputy Prime minister .... The ALP are responsible for a great number of F-Tard decisions but so are the Libs ... mainly the Greens come up with the real goinker ideas ... anyway we go we are getting sodomised dry ... and I aint happy about it !!

My 2c Rant ... I don't want to getup into the double figures here !!! :lol:

Damn Tootin ;) we need to known that old fire crutch off !! and that pelican beaked ass wipe of a back stabbing spineless git who is otherwise referred to as Deputy Prime minister .... The ALP are responsible for a great number of F-Tard decisions but so are the Libs ... mainly the Greens come up with the real goinker ideas ... anyway we go we are getting sodomised dry ... and I aint happy about it !!

My 2c Rant ... I don't want to getup into the double figures here !!! :lol:

Thank you for your very restrained moderate opinion. Well stated. I totally concur.

Next time, tell us what you really think. The problem is that when we vote, we end up with politicians. There's no answer. They're all as bad as each other, varying only in degrees of self-interest and power hunger.

I struggle through my first world problems everyday. Damn, I wish this internet was quicker. Oh, the humanity.

Careful, you are all going to upset Bum again.

QLD Labor "All your seats are belong to us"

Bum has his own liberal problems to deal with, you're welcome to yours.

The problem is that when we vote, we end up with politicians. There's no answer. They're all as bad as each other, varying only in degrees of self-interest and power hunger.

well said, i couldnt agree more with this statement.