Found These Hops On Ebay

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"watching Greys Anatomy with the wife or girlfriend waiting for the next paycheck, or sitting in the garage with your mates. I know which I would choose."

Ha this crap makes me laugh. You can't root ya mates unless you and they are very very happy.

Eh what are you smoking booargy ?

Also remember some of these hops you buy from the retailers are more than a few years old so God knows what kind of state they are in. I usually only buy the ones where the crop date is stated.

No affiliation though, right? ;)

Yeah i'm actually independently wealthy and took this on as a side hobby, because i love spending all day on the forums. Look seriously though, so long as the dates check out and they are not too old then i'll be buying them because as far as i can tell they are the cheapest around.

No they're not.

Then who is? cause i would really like to know so i can buy from them, come on share the wealth. I would love to know someone in Australia that sells them cheaper, your example was for a company in the US that didn't actually state they ship international or at what price post would be so not sure about you but i for one would rather get my hops sooner in a fresh condition, while supporting an Australian company, that is just me though.

Then who is? cause i would really like to know so i can buy from them, come on share the wealth. I would love to know someone in Australia that sells them cheaper, your example was for a company in the US that didn't actually state they ship international or at what price post would be so not sure about you but i for one would rather get my hops sooner in a fresh condition, while supporting an Australian company, that is just me though.
A few mins search on these forums would tell you the answer.

In addition (as someone else pointed out earlier in this thread) it appears highly likley that the ebay vendor you seem so enamoured of actually just resells hops purchased from those places anyway. So not only do you have the same usual international shipping/times/considerations but also how they were stored at your place the ebay vendor's place before being shipped out from there.

So not only do you have the same usual international shipping/times/considerations but also how they were stored at your place the ebay vendor's place before being shipped out from there.
Ha! Good call.

Latest posts

Back