Forum needs to be active so let's talk political.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first stumble and Albo is gone, PW will be elected new leader and thus Prime Minister. The knife has been sharpened and the Caucus numbers secured. Why didn’t the back room boys just put her up from the start?? I’ll leave that for you.

It's a bad time to be an incumbent in any country that holds real elections. Huge debts everywhere, the Ukraine war, supply problems.

The first stumble and Albo is gone, PW will be elected new leader and thus Prime Minister. The knife has been sharpened and the Caucus numbers secured. Why didn’t the back room boys just put her up from the start?? I’ll leave that for you.

Only one small hurdle to jump, and that is the move of PW from the Senate to the Reps, which means someone will need to be pushed out of their safe seat to make room for her.

It's only convention that the PM must sit in the House of Reps. There is no constitutional barrier to a senator like Penny Wong becoming PM.

The night of the Mean Girls might soon be upon us.

EDIT: Not meaning to disparage “convention”. It’s important in our system of government, and there’s good reasons for the PM to sit in the lower house. But Penny is unconventional. I don’t think she would let convention stand in her way.

Last edited:
Huge debts everywhere, the Ukraine war, supply problems.

The effects of problems like the supply chain and the war are a serious challenge for all gov's. But I am not concerned with what they call debt. This 'debt' is Australian dollars and is owed to the Australian gov. If we refuse to pay it back I suppose we could take ourselves to court.

I known a bit about Albanians through family connections for years. And that's saying something because there aren't many of them. But they have an, how do I say it, 'influence' far beyond their numbers.

No, didn't hear it on Facebook. It was reported in the media. Eg:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ny-Albaneses-election-win-origin-surname.html
The Albanian government is delighted one of theirs is our PM. And before you go off on a dead-end tangent - just because his father was born in Italy doesn't mean that he is Italian. I was born in Australia. That doesn't mean I'm an aborigine. Get it.

As I said in my previous post, Albo is of Albanian ethnic heritage. And if you know anything about Albanians in Australia that should raise some lines of inquiry regarding how he came to be in the position he finds himself in today. But that's another story for you to 'fact check' yourself.

EDIT: Also confirmed by CNN (Google Translate is your friend):
https://www.gazetaexpress.com/gazet...i-i-australise-eshte-arberesh-sikur-edhe-une/
Isn't saying all Italian are mafiaso the same as saying all Muslims are potentially terrorists

It's only convention that the PM must sit in the House of Reps. There is no constitutional barrier to a senator like Penny Wong becoming PM.

The night of the Mean Girls might soon be upon us.

EDIT: Not meaning to disparage “convention”. It’s important in our system of government, and there’s good reasons for the PM to sit in the lower house. But Penny is unconventional. I don’t think she would let convention stand in her way.
Mean girls, imagine the repercussions sorry I called you sir ma'am you look masculine, no excuse capnclunks it's jail for you. Imagine the LGBT and quasi racism/sexism nonsense that would occur

Well, for a start, they have to find her a seat in the House of Reps. Even though it's technically possible, it would be unworkable, and a nightmare for the PM to be in a different house.

Gorton was appointed PM while being a senator (after Harold Holt disappeared*).
He moved to the HoR pretty quickly.

Fun fact, the PM doesn’t actually need to be a parliamentarian, but only for up to 3 months.

*Of course, taken by the Chinese (for whom he had been spying) in a submarine

(after Harold Holt disappeared*).

*Of course, taken by the Chinese (for whom he had been spying) in a submarine
[/QUOTE]

You mean it wasn't a flying saucer?

FYI: In theory a person who presently holds no elected office could become the unelected US president. It's a path some die-hard Trumpists believe will happen early next year.

!. Republicans gain majorities in the HOR and Senate.
2. In the the House they make Trump Speaker. Past speakers have always been elected members of the House, but do not have to be.
3. The House impeaches Biden and VP Harris, and the Senate convicts them of "high crimes and misdemeanors," removing them from office
4. Next in line for the presidency is the speaker of the house, Trump.

It won't happen, for several reasons, but one guy I know who's bunkered and armed in Arizona keeps telling me it will (and that military tribunals have executed or jailed at Guantanamo the Clintons, the Obamas, Bill Gates, and many more).

Last edited:
Holt was “all the way with LBJ”, until....
1653620880274.png

So was JFK, until...
1653620919566.png

US presidential candidate Robert F Kennedy assassinated in LA 54 years ago today:

US presidential candidate Robert F Kennedy assassinated in LA 54 years ago today:

Who knows?
Maby the woman in the polka dot dress? Maby the CIA? Maby it was just a wild coincidence there were two active shooters in precisely the same place at precisely the same time.

Lets hear from an eyewitness who was there on the day..(12:20 if you cant wait)

Suppose someone were to carry out an assassination in full view of multiple TV cameras and with no one else close, then confesses. Further, a search of the assassin's home finds a manifesto justifying the assassination and detailing plans. No record is found of collaboration with others.

Open and shut? Not in conspiracy land. Look for hidden second shooters, second-grade classmates who now work for fhe CIA, whatever.

A while back I wrote the following about Guy Fawkes:
My forthcoming book, No Gunpowder, No Plot, proves the so-called plot was a false-flag attack. I have already set forth the evidence on my website PlotNOT, which has accumulated no less than twelve likes on social media.

Evidence for the plot consists of that ANONYMOUS letter to Monteagle, which my handwriting experts assure me is in Monteagle's own hand, and confessions of the alleged conspirators that were EXTRACTED ON THE RACK.
Accounts of the plot's “discovery” are suspect in the extreme. Several of the discoverers swore angels led them to the plot, YET THERE WERE NO REPORTS OF ANGEL SIGHTINGS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF PARLIAMENT ON THAT OR ANY OTHER DAY. Furthermore, anyone who has ever seen members of the House of Lords asleep in the chamber knows how absurd it is that any divine forces would act to preserve them.

Much of the case for a false-flag plot has already been made in 1897 by the good Father John Gerard and more recently by American Free Press, but I have added SHOCKING NEW INFORMATION.
The “gunpowder” in the barrels was actually flour. My examination of household records has revealed that several of the plot's so-called discoverers were member of households THAT HAD PURCHASED MULTIPLE BARRELS OF COMMON FLOUR OVER PRECEDING MONTHS.

Guy Fawkes was a Protestant mole. Several accounts say he lived out his life in the wilds of Yorkshire and in comfortable fashion. FAWKES WAS LEFT-HANDED, AND YET THE LOOKALIKE EXECUTED IN HIS STEAD GRABBED THE ROPE WITH HIS RIGHT HAND AS HE JUMPED FROM THE SCAFFOLD IN A TRY FOR A SPEEDY DEATH.

I see you have uncovered the gold standard in authenticity for truthers.
CAPS LOCK.
Better still:

SUPERFLUOUS EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP 2024!!!!!!👍👍

On a more serious note, yesterday was also the anniversary of tank man making his stand. One man against the entire Chinese communist party. You don’t get much bigger balls than that… (hadn’t seen the zoomed out photo until recently)

Attachments

• 9BBA2B87-1FDA-44E8-87D8-DA1C3B605CEB.jpeg
    9BBA2B87-1FDA-44E8-87D8-DA1C3B605CEB.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 620F3B81-A65E-478C-8FCD-D85AC80D5E9E.jpeg
    620F3B81-A65E-478C-8FCD-D85AC80D5E9E.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
On a more serious note, yesterday was also the anniversary of tank man making his stand. One man against the entire Chinese communist party. You don’t get much bigger balls than that… (hadn’t seen the zoomed out photo until recently)
Except that the picture was taken the day after the protest when the tanks were leaving Tiananmen Square. If anything, 'Tank Man' was trying to stop them leaving perhaps fearing a return of the students.

Its surprising what people think they remember about that day.

I see you have uncovered the gold standard in authenticity for truthers.
CAPS LOCK.
Better still:

SUPERFLUOUS EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP 2024!!!!!!👍👍
INDEED!!!!!!!!!

Back