• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
Selling my bottle rinser which is made to mount on a garden fence or garden post to recycle the water.
Rinses 10 bottles at a time & by sitting an el-cheapo pond pump in a bucket of sanitiser then connecting to the hose connecter it will sanitise your bottles as well.
Fence bracket is painted galvanised steel. The remaining steel is stainless. Detatches from the bracket for easy storage.

Asking $40 & will throw in 68 de-labled, washed, sanitised & sealed crown seal XXXX tallies.

PM me if interested. Would prefer pickup but may be able to drop of in Brissy.

Bottle_Rinser__1.JPG Bottle_Rinser__2.JPG

Selling my bottle rinser which is made to mount on a garden fence or garden post to recycle the water.
Rinses 10 bottles at a time & by sitting an el-cheapo pond pump in a bucket of sanitiser then connecting to the hose connecter it will sanitise your bottles as well.
Fence bracket is painted galvanised steel. The remaining steel is stainless. Detatches from the bracket for easy storage.

Asking $40 & will throw in 68 de-labled, washed, sanitised & sealed crown seal XXXX tallies.

PM me if interested. Would prefer pickup but may be able to drop of in Brissy.

View attachment 57914 View attachment 57915

Someone has made me an offer too good to refuse for the crown seal XXXX tallies so they're gone.

Dropping the price of the bottle rinser to 30 bux to compensate for the loss.

Back