• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale/swap Co2 Tanks 0.54kg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunkx

Reaction score
Hi every one.

I have managed to get my hands on 11 new aluminum CO2 cylinders. These are used for Sodastream/Paintball/Aquarium/ozzito and HOME BREW!

All 11 are full of gas and will be sold that way. ex Cairns QLD

You can normally get them filled at your LHBS. (please check first) I get mine filled at the local paintball park, because they do it for $5.

I normaly get about 7-8 kegs off one fill when carbing and serving.

These tanks are small and light weight and are very easy to hide out of sight, or good for a portable system to take your brew away with you.

Please have a look below for some links about these Tanks.

I would like to get $40 each for these.

but i would cosider a swap if for a 4.5 KG CO2 CYLINDER .

82667j0_20.jpg

13586f2_20.jpg

These take are similar to.
http://www.diemen.com.au/540g.php

Different threads about them
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=48916

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=45533

Thats a good price, i question them carbing and serving 7 to 8 kegs. I have one, more like two kegs. Will you post?

I have used one bottle 2 times. The first one i did a "speed charge" at high pressure and a good shake. but ened up wasting to much gas burping the kegs. on my second run, i just let them charge on serving pressure and i ran out pouring the 7-8th keg. but i was still happy with that.

So now i think about it like that, i finished off serving the first 2 half kegs, fully charged 4 kegs and served them, then charged 2 more but ran out of serving gas again.

so for me I would say i got 6 charge and serves.

Anyway, Yes I would ship.

I am not sure about the cost of postage but my post code is 4870 and they are 1.3 kg each when filled. plus a few 100 grams for packing. if you want to work out your own postage costs to you and let me know. as I will just charge you what it costs me.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Thats a good price, i question them carbing and serving 7 to 8 kegs. I have one, more like two kegs. Will you post?

I am not sure about the cost of postage but my post code is 4870 and they are 1.3 kg each when filled. plus a few 100 grams for packing. if you want to work out your own postage costs to you and let me know. as I will just charge you what it costs me.

Word of warning. All the carriers I have spoken to will require the bottle to be empty and to have the valve / reg removed from the bottle when posting.

I got mine from raw like sushi (eBay) via fastaway iirc.

I'd put a number of 5-6 kegs max per bottle. Good little things.

Andy, where is this paintball park you talk of? The filling place I went to is way more expensive than that :S

The paintball park is up in karanda, at kangaventure. Norm the guy who owns it lives in smithy. and he was the one who would fill it for me. also if you are on the south side of town, Cairns Scuba Air also fills and tests. but i am not sure what they charge. and i think the home brew shop will do it too. but it cost a little more (still less than the cost of a six pack). but if you can't get it done anywere else, atleast you can still have beer that way.

I got mine from raw like sushi (eBay) via fastaway iirc.

I'd put a number of 5-6 kegs max per bottle. Good little things.

Andy, where is this paintball park you talk of? The filling place I went to is way more expensive than that :S

Thanks mate. I'll remember that one, live in north of town so either way is the same really. Cairns scuba air were good but expensive compared to this!

Latest posts

Back