• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - SS Brewtech Chronical 14 Fermenter - Brewmaster Edition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok that works. Happy to get it tomorrow for $800. I work Saturdays but if I can't get to glen waverley at the time you can be there my brother in law should be able to. I don't know how to private message on this forum?!

Also, does everyones messages await approval??? Or is it because I'm new here? I posted a while before

Ah bugger. My messages are taking 6 hours or so to post for some reason. I'm happy to pay $850 And I'll come collect it from Bendigo on the weekend. But I understand it's first in best dressed so let me know if it falls through.

Why would you say that now its sold? You offered less than he was asking ffs...
Because I agreed to pay asking price at 6:50am yesterday and it appeared as though I had missed out purely because my posts were taking half a day to be approved. But now I can see your messages have come through and you got there first as you were having the same problem.

So as I said, first in, best dressed. If it falls through though I'm still interested .

Back