• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For sale. S/S conical fermenter. 46 Lt.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. After many years of faithful service I am putting this treasure up for sale. An original More Beer unit I purchased this from G & G.
Dimensions are 520mm across the top brace. 450mm diameter and 800mm high to the wing nut. Comes with 2 x Prochem 3 piece 1/2” ball valves. Rotating racking port with Tri-clover fitting. Bottom elbow for dump valve. Full width top removable for easy cleaning. Rubber bung to take airlock or temp sensor. Not a ding in it! $350 negotiable. Buyer to collect from Mornington 3931.
IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

G'day mate, is the fermenter 46L exactly or can you brew 46L? Also would you freight it at the buyers cost?

Hi Stokesy, I generally knockout approx 40-42 litres so I can fill 2 corny kegs. So 46 total capacity. I can look at sending it to you, were you at?

I calculate the dimensions to 127L, i might be doing it wrong though, im near mildura mate. Im interested for sure.

Whats the actual fermenter dimensions? 2 parts the main barrel height and the cone depth

Can you pressure ferment with it ?
Hi Hop Pilot. My apologies for not responding to your Q earlier. I’m not sure why I didn’t get a notification. Anyway, the fermenter is not for pressurising. You possibly worked that out by the pictures. At the very most, if you were able to clamp around the edges you maybe able to apply a small amount of pressure for transferring. You would also need to add some sort of gas fitting into the hole in the lid (32mm)
Sorry again about missing your post.

Razz I'm in Sydney but would like to make you an offer of $300 plus I pay shipping costs.

Sounds good my phone number is ..........
Might be best to work the rest out of the net.

Mod edit: I suggest you exchange details via private message, rather than on open forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good my phone number is ..........
Might be best to work the rest out of the net.

Mod edit: I suggest you exchange details via private message, rather than on open forum.
No worries how do I contact you to organise the sale.

Latest posts

Back