• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale > Perth > Complete Grain Mill Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randyrob

Halfluck Brewing
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Up for grabs is a Complete Grain Mill Setup - everything in top condition!

We are just in the process of moving to a rental without much room at all, sad to see this go
since I put a heck of a lot of research and work into it but there is just no room for it so it has to go.

grain_mill.jpg

Spent over $600, Asking $400 ONO

I will provide some more specs/info when I get some time, you are welcome to pop around and see it in action.

Pickup from East Victoria Park.

Thanks For looking

If you are interested PM, Post Here, E-mail ([email protected]) or Mobile is 0418 939 815

Cheers Rob.

mate if you realy dont want to sell it and need to store it some were let me know

Appreciate the offer Spoonta - but it's not going to fit in the new house either.

ok wellif you need to mill grain you can borrow mine

$350?

I forgot to mention in the first post that it is a Millmaster Fully Adjustable geared roller mill from Mashmaster

Drive motor is 1410 RPM, it has a 1.5" Pulley on the Motor and a 12" pulley on the Mill giving 176 RPM at the mill. Nice and high torque with low speed which is ideal for crushing grain.

Cheers Rob.

Hey Guys,

This has been sold and collected.

Thanks Rob.

Latest posts

Back