• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For sale: MORE cascade and chinook rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just PM'd,

Love one of each as well if it's still available. I'm also in Melbourne so pickups great for me as well.

benny said:
Hey man, I'll refund you 10 bucks through paypal!
Hey mate thanks for that! I got the package, wtf @ the postcard my wife now thinks someone is trying to send us drugs :)

eresh666 said:
Hey mate thanks for that! I got the package, wtf @ the postcard my wife now thinks someone is trying to send us drugs :)
Heh heh heh :)
Just thought that was a nice touch, but now that you mention it, I can see it could be dodgy!

How did the rhizomes look? Hope they were handled gently, and aren't smooshed or anything.

Hi mate, I'm interested in one of each if you still have some available. I'm in Melbourne as well. Cheers!

Hi all, I'm seeing all the PMs, and posts here, thanks.

I'm flat out until the weekend, when I'll be even flatter out, but should have time to tally up all the requests.

I have many fewer Cascade rhizomes, so if anything I might have to ration them a little (e.g., maybe only 2 each), but I think I've got plenty of Chinook to handle all requests so far.

I'll dole out bags on first-come basis (matching PMs and posts here, so you might not see all the replies that I have).

Catch ya,
Ben.

ps. I'm in Thornbury, in case you wanted to plan a weekend visit to the area :) Come visit the ginormous Maronite Church "Our Lady of Lebanon" for a confession perhaps, just opposite the fabulous Northcote Public Golf Course. The wonderful and at times breath-taking Northcote Plaza is only a few minutes away. Check out the skate park!

If any left I'll take some Chinook too. Can pick up too if it's easier

If you have a Baggie of each one still I'll take them, or whatever is still up for grabs.
Let me know and I'll get you the ca$h,
Cheers.

Has there been too many requests or do you think you're still able to supply 1 of each bud?

koots and others asking if there are enough: yes! Still plenty.

koots I've put you down for one of each. Where the hell is Thirrouluwatu?

I also have some mongrel cut-offs that might or might not take. Wondering if anyone is up for some guerilla hop planting :)

Hey mate,
Put me down for one order of each Cascade and Chinook, express to Sydney. Happy to pay extra for an express satchel. Would also happily take some mongrels and see how they go.

One of each for me if still possible.
I can pickup in Melbourne if that is ok.

Hi mate,

I'm keen to take one of each please if still available.

How many remain? I will take 2 of each please. I live in Albury and happy with bank transfer. Thank you.

OK, that's the Cascade depleted now!

jubilakka just scrapes in.

Still some Chinook baggies.

benny said:
I also have some mongrel cut-offs that might or might not take. Wondering if anyone is up for some guerilla hop planting :)
I am.

yep im down for guerilla hopping!

I back onto paddocks with plenty of potential!!

Would there be any left or both,

will have to get the green marker out and paint my thumb,

the last time I tried it did not go too well(ha ha)

Latest posts

Back