• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For sale: MORE cascade and chinook rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairyson

Reaction score
It's that time of year...

I've put an ad up on eBay selling some rhizomes. You lot can have a better price ($10 + postage) by contacting me directly. Standard 500g satchel is 1--6 days, or express satchel is 1--3 days most places. I'm in Melbourne. Don't think I can post to Tas or W.A. Anyone know?

We pulled up two Chinook and one Cascade, all very healthy, over 4 years old. I'll pack 3--4 rhizomes in paper inside ziplocks, cut to about 10cm each for you. There are quite a few bags already, and I've yet to clean and cut them all up. I'll keep an eye on numbers so as not to exceed capacity.

I'm still undecided how to handle this, but for now, put your name down here and I'll sort it out within a week.

[eBay ad for reference].

Cheers!

benny.

I'd like a bag of each please. something out of the ordinary to grow in the veggy patch hopefuly with a useful product at the end.

Benny I would love one of each as well.... I am in Melbourne and am able to pick up...
Cheers.....

That teaches me for not waiting.... I actually bought yours off ebay a couple days ago (username nate_la).

I'd like one of each please if you still have some.

eresh666 said:
That teaches me for not waiting.... I actually bought yours off ebay a couple days ago (username nate_la).
Hey man, I'll refund you 10 bucks through paypal!

Alright, looks like I'll have to pull my fingers out this weekend and send off a bunch of bags.

How has payment been done in the past? Through paypal attracts fees, but is super easy. Bank deposits are free, but more hassle?

I'm happy for either. I'll tally up counts later this week when I have the time, and send details of accounts too via PM.

I'm more towards the money deposit, bank transfer option, takes a couple of days more is easy enough.

Also interested in one of each if you have any available.

I'm happy with bank transfer, no hurry so waiting is not an issue.

Latest posts

Back