• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Kegerator [Ballarat - Vic]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slcmorro

87 Warning Points. Bad Boy!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Surplus to my needs now (thanks to my wonderful mother, who donated to me my dear old Nan's chest freezer which will fit 6 kegs in!) is this kegerator I picked up as part of a deal.

I've had it plugged in, in the shed for about 6 weeks now and it gets cold enough (on the coldest setting) to freeze the beer in the actual fridge, so it's decent. The pictures are what you really all want to see anyways so...

As you can see by the second photo, it will only fit ONE corny keg as it is currently, however if you wanted to fit two, you could do so easily by adding a little pedestal for the second keg to sit on to get it over the hump at the back of the fridge (motor housing) or you could just have one keg in there and your gas bottle :)

(Don't anyone give me too much shit for the stubbies in there. My niece works in hospitality, and she gets to bring a few home here and there, so there's always a mix of suss beers in there)

$100 ONO or if you've got a burner and stand suitable for my keggle or an immersion chiller surplus to your needs, we can arrange something.

if it was a chesty I would have jumped on it!

Back