• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale In Adelaide - 1/2'' Colder Couplings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wally

Netherby ThunderBrew Abbey - home of the MashMonke
Reaction score
Hey Wally,

Just seen your post and as usual too late!

I use these in my brewery and there great! I have just upgraded my old camlocks with these as I saw them on a friends system, so much easier!

They seal really well, you don't burn your fingers which switching hoses (well at least i dont!!) and they are food grade and heat resitant!

You should post a photo of them on here so people can get an idea of how good these things are if they don't all ready.

Good luck with the sale!

Jimbo Jones

How do you go about using the npt fittings when you have bsp threads?

I'll have a look what i need when i get home then and PM you. I gather these just have 1/2" hose slip in and out as many times as you like?

I have the clear reinforced food grade half inch hose for my march pump and have been using brass garden snap fittings, but i don't like them.

Sorry, can that. I see you need a male and female for each join.

I'll still pm as it looks a good system and i have yet to see anything else as good.

Wally,

This price is too hard to resist, I'll take another 2 sets of male and females (female with threaded end, males with hose barb) just for spares..

PM sent!

Cheers,

Jimbojones

Got the fittings yesterday Wally thanks. They look a brilliant setup, wish i could afford a few more :icon_cheers:

Back