• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Grolsch swing tops and bottle tree

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deevotronics

Reaction score
DSC_0001.JPG

70 x 450ml Grolsch bottles (swing top lids) and bottling tree that fits 63 bottles.
Tree retails for $45, will sell the lot for $50.
All bottles clean and labels removed.
Pick up from Moonee Ponds.
Will be sad to see them go, drinking that much Grolsch was hard work :chug:

If this is done and dusted..

I've got a couple of crates I'm probably willing to part with.. They still contain a mid I did when swmbo was up the duff with our now 2 year old..

Won't be drunk by us..

I'll take em off Ya hands Yob

How much you want for them?

Grainer said:
Doh..just missed this
How many are you after - I probably have way more than I need now that I keg mostly.

Next time Im out in the shed/brewery I'll see what I can spare - Its time I cleaned out some excess stuff anyway.

breakbeer said:
I'll take em off Ya hands Yob

How much you want for them?
From memory, they cost me a few Commercial beers.. so keeping in theme

along these lines

2015-06-03_7-42-21.jpg

B)

GrumpyPaul said:
How many are you after - I probably have way more than I need now that I keg mostly.

Next time Im out in the shed/brewery I'll see what I can spare - Its time I cleaned out some excess stuff anyway.
I'd be interested if this doesn't eventuate or you have even more spares :)

Lillydale, there is a bottle shop in near the supermarket on the city side with a good range of boutique beers ;)

OK, not sure if that's the bottle shop near where the junkies tried to bash me for a ciggie or the one near where the junkies shoot up & drink goon at the footy oval?

breakbeer said:
OK, not sure if that's the bottle shop near where the junkies tried to bash me for a ciggie or the one near where the junkies shoot up & drink goon at the footy oval?
The one opposite the pub, where the junkies ask if ya got a dollar mate..

Fond entertaining moments of waiting for the mrs(ex) and watching the wildlife. David Attenborough narrating.

Back