• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For sale - Grainfather Sparge Urn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djdjustin

Reaction score
Hi guys,

For sale is a Grainfather 18L sparge urn. I used it about 6 times for BIAB style brews but I am no longer brewing so it has got to go.

Will throw in plastic mash paddle, long handle spoon and biab bag if wanted.

Asking $70 with pickup preferred Umina Beach NSW 2257.

Cheers,

Justin

Attachments

• DSC_1464.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 302
  • DSC_1465.jpg
    835.2 KB · Views: 265
HI Justin,

Is this still for sale? If it is do you come to Sydney at all? It's just I'm down at Sutherland in the south and if we could meet up somewhere closer that would be great.

Cheers
John

He hasn't been back on since the original post. I haven't had a reply yet to my post. So I'm not sure whether that means he's sold it or not.

No worries. I didnt know if i were successful or not. All yours if he gets back to you

Hi guys,

First of all apologies for not replying sooner (things have been hectic at home and forgot to check the forum) and yes it is still for sale.

Sorry, FarsideOfCrazy I really don't go down to Sydney much at all.

Thanks,

Justin

I'm keen if the above respondents are no longer interested.

Will purchase tomorrow Saturday if still available. I’m on the central coast

Thanks for showing your interest Phildo. I will give the other guys some time to respond over the weekend and see how we go.

Hi guys the urn is still for sale.

Bonza I can't seem to PM you, let me know if you are still interested.

I'm still interested so if you can't get hold of him let me know, I can't get up the coast for a couple of weeks :)

Back