• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[FOR SALE, GOLD COAST] 4 TAP Keezer w/ dead freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neal32

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I tried to flog this off on Gumtree free and got burnt by the experience. Turns out when something is free people repay you by dicking you around and abusing you. So, before I deal with that again, I'm listing it here for a brewing brother (or sister).

The Story.

This was my old keezer that stopped getting cold, i.e would struggle to get down to 4 degrees and would ice up. I have since bought a new keg king jobby and this is surplus to my requirements. You get everything in the photos for $50, the deal being that you take the old freezer away as well. If you find a freezer with the same dimensions you get a kick arse keezer for peanuts. I also don't need 4 taps anymore as I drink less and have less people over drinking.

The Deal.

Firstly have a ute/trailer organised and then contact me. I can help lift it and it's already in 2 pieces. The piece you want and the piece you have to take away ;)

I'm available from 12pm today. Good luck!

Any questions, let me know.

P.S It's missing random ball lock connectors and some beer line as I reused it.
23.jpg
03.jpg
21.jpg
36.jpg
43.jpg
58.jpg

Just want to add for anyone who jumps on this awesome deal - you can probably find a scrap recycler who will come and pick up the freezer part for free. I know in Melbourne there are companies that do it, incl Brotherhood of St Laurence so you can feel good about donating it

Last edited:
Back