• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale Fonts Kegerator Urn Taps Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Margrie

Reaction score
Have some bar/brewery stuff for sale. Items can be collected from Woolamai or Grantville in Vic. Also can arrange collection from Toorak or Boronia only from Wednesday's through to Saturday's as my mother inlaw travels up that way. Also can post most items but not all.
  1. Chrome 3 Tap Font Complete Non Flooded includes, 3 Andale Floryte taps with black ceramic handles and near new Fat Lock adaptors, New beer line of 8mm OD 5mm ID I haven't connected so I cannot guarantee for the seals on the snaplock adaptors however new seal kits are widely available. I was told that it was all working fine when I bought it. It does have a few small marks but should clean up well Price is $500
  2. Gold Andale 3 Tap Font Flooded, brumby style taps with fatlocks & label holders. I haven't connected so I cannot guarantee for the seals on the snaplock adaptors however new seal kits are widely available. I was told that it was all working fine when I bought it. It does have a few small marks but should clean up well Price $350
  3. Brand New never used Chrome 2 Tap Font complete (The one that comes with NEW kegerators) Includes, 2 taps Price $80
  4. UK Boddingtons single tap font (with light) & Fat Lock adaptor, Missing tap, drip tray & top cover on font. This is a clamp to bar type font. I never used it this is how I bought it. Price $150
  5. Beer Kegerator with Chrome 2 Tap Font which holds 2 corny kegs or One 50 litre keg. The font will not bolt to the top of the fridge as this is not the original font. (it's bigger in diameter)It originally was a single tap font. Also includes a sanke keg coupler low style. Price $400
  6. Grolsch bottles 473ml Qty 8 Price = Offers or swap for some home brew.
  7. Hats with different beverage labels. All are brand new except for the boags. Price = Offers or swap for some home brew.
  8. Commercial keg couplers. Some with snap lock connectors. Price $50 each for the ones with snap locks & $30 for the ones without.
  9. Beer taps Qty 3. One is broken. I have never used them. Probably good to rebuild or for spares. Price = $25
  10. Harp Irish Lager beer tap with label. Price = $40
  11. Sanke beer connection cut out of a commercial keg. Price = Offers or swap for some home brew.
  12. Urn holds 20 litres to the very top. Tap handle & sight glass tube missing. It has a 2400w element inside. This is how I bought it. Filled with water and it all works. Could be used for a herms? Price $50
Any questions let me know. If you need more photos send me you email address and I can send some more. Cheers WoolBrew. :icon_cheers:

Font1.jpg Font2.jpg
Font3.jpg Font4.jpg Font5.jpg
Kegerator1.jpg Kegerator2.jpg
KegCouplers.jpg Taps.jpg
Hats.jpg Bottles.jpg

UPDATE

Item 2 Gold Font SOLD Pending Payment.

2 Micromatic Keg Couplers SOLD Pending Payment.

Item 9 Beer Taps SOLD Pending Payment.

Cheers WoolBrew :icon_cheers:

UPDATE

Below is what's still for sale with reduced prices,

Happy for resonable offers,

1. Chrome 3 Tap Font Complete Non Flooded includes, 3 Andale Floryte taps with black ceramic handles and near new Fat Lock adaptors, New beer line of 8mm OD 5mm ID I haven't connected so I cannot guarantee for the seals on the snaplock adaptors however new seal kits are widely available. I was told that it was all working fine when I bought it. It does have a few small marks but should clean up well Price = $500 $450
  2. SOLD Gold Andale 3 Tap Font Flooded, brumby style taps with fatlocks & label holders. I haven't connected so I cannot guarantee for the seals on the snaplock adaptors however new seal kits are widely available. I was told that it was all working fine when I bought it. It does have a few small marks but should clean up well Price $350 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  3. Brand New never used Chrome 2 Tap Font complete (The one that comes with NEW kegerators) Includes, 2 taps Price = $80 $50
  4. UK Boddingtons single tap font (with light) & Fat Lock adaptor, Missing tap, drip tray & top cover on font. This is a clamp to bar type font. I never used it this is how I bought it. Price = $150 $80
  5. Beer Kegerator with Chrome 2 Tap Font which holds 2 corny kegs or One 50 litre keg. The font will not bolt to the top of the fridge as this is not the original font. (it's bigger in diameter)It originally was a single tap font. Also includes a sanke keg coupler low style. Price = $400 $380
  7. Hats with different beverage labels. All are brand new except for the boags. Price = Offers or swap for some home brew.
  8. Commercial keg couplers. Some with snap lock connectors. Price = $50 each for the ones with snap locks & $30 for the ones without. BOTH MICROMATIC COUPLERS ARE SOLD STILL 3 LEFT
  9. SOLD Beer taps Qty 3. One is broken. I have never used them. Probably good to rebuild or for spares. Price = $25 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  10. Harp Irish Lager beer tap with label. Price = $40 $30
  11. Sanke beer connection cut out of a commercial keg. Price = Offers or swap for some home brew.
  12. Urn holds 20 litres to the very top. Tap handle & sight glass tube missing. It has a 2400w element inside. This is how I bought it. Filled with water and it all works. Could be used for a herms? Price $50 $40
Items can be collected from Woolamai or Grantville in Vic. Also can arrange collection from Toorak or Boronia only from Wednesday's through to Saturday's as my mother inlaw travels up that way. Also can post most items but not all.

Any questions let me know. If you need more photos send me you email address and I can send some more. Cheers WoolBrew.

UPDATE

Gold Font is still for sale as sale has fallen through,

Happy for resonable offers,

1. Chrome 3 Tap Font Complete Non Flooded includes, 3 Andale Floryte taps with black ceramic handles and near new Fat Lock adaptors, New beer line of 8mm OD 5mm ID I haven't connected so I cannot guarantee for the seals on the snaplock adaptors however new seal kits are widely available. I was told that it was all working fine when I bought it. It does have a few small marks but should clean up well Price = $500 $450
  2. Gold Andale 3 Tap Font Flooded, brumby style taps with fatlocks & label holders. I haven't connected so I cannot guarantee for the seals on the snaplock adaptors however new seal kits are widely available. I was told that it was all working fine when I bought it. It does have a few small marks but should clean up well Price $350
  3. Brand New never used Chrome 2 Tap Font complete (The one that comes with NEW kegerators) Includes, 2 taps Price = $80 $50 $40
  4. UK Boddingtons single tap font (with light) & Fat Lock adaptor, Missing tap, drip tray & top cover on font. This is a clamp to bar type font. I never used it this is how I bought it. Price = $150 $80
  5. Beer Kegerator with Chrome 2 Tap Font which holds 2 corny kegs or One 50 litre keg. The font will not bolt to the top of the fridge as this is not the original font. (it's bigger in diameter)It originally was a single tap font. Also includes a sanke keg coupler low style. Price = $400 $380
  8. Commercial keg couplers. Some with snap lock connectors. Price = $50 each for the ones with snap locks & $30 for the ones without. BOTH MICROMATIC COUPLERS ARE SOLD STILL 3 LEFT
  9. SOLD Beer taps Qty 3. One is broken. I have never used them. Probably good to rebuild or for spares. Price = $25 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  10. Harp Irish Lager beer tap with label. Price = $40 $30
  12. Urn holds 20 litres to the very top. Tap handle & sight glass tube missing. It has a 2400w element inside. This is how I bought it. Filled with water and it all works. Could be used for a herms? Price $50 $40
Items can be collected from Woolamai or Grantville in Vic. Also can arrange collection from Toorak or Boronia only from Wednesday's through to Saturday's as my mother inlaw travels up that way. Also can post most items but not all.

Any questions let me know. If you need more photos send me you email address and I can send some more. Cheers WoolBrew. :icon_cheers:

UPDATE

Item No.3 Brand New never used Chrome 2 Tap Font complete is SOLD pending payment.

Item No.10 Harp Irish Lager beer tap with label. is SOLD pending payment.

I'm happy for offers if people think my prices are too much.

Below is what's still for sale,

3. SOLD SOLD
  9. SOLD SOLD
  10. SOLD SOLD

Cheers WoolBrew
:icon_cheers:

UPDATE

Item No.2 SOLD pending payment.

I have reduced the price of the fridge. It's NOW $320 & Item 1 the font It's NOW $420

1. Chrome 3 Tap Font Complete Non Flooded includes, 3 Andale Floryte taps with black ceramic handles and near new Fat Lock adaptors, New beer line of 8mm OD 5mm ID I haven't connected so I cannot guarantee for the seals on the snaplock adaptors however new seal kits are widely available. I was told that it was all working fine when I bought it. It does have a few small marks but should clean up well Price = $500 $450 $420
  2. SOLD SOLD
  3. SOLD SOLD
  5. Beer Kegerator with Chrome 2 Tap Font which holds 2 corny kegs or One 50 litre keg. The font will not bolt to the top of the fridge as this is not the original font. (it's bigger in diameter)It originally was a single tap font. Also includes a sanke keg coupler low style. Price = $400 $380 $320
  9. SOLD SOLD
  10. SOLD SOLD

UPDATE

The Beer Kegerator Item No.5 SOLD.

1. Chrome 3 Tap Font Complete Non Flooded includes, 3 Andale Floryte taps with black ceramic handles and near new Fat Lock adaptors, New beer line of 8mm OD 5mm ID I haven't connected so I cannot guarantee for the seals on the snaplock adaptors however new seal kits are widely available. I was told that it was all working fine when I bought it. It does have a few small marks but should clean up well Price = $500 $450 $420
  2. SOLD SOLD
  3. SOLD SOLD
  5. SOLD SOLD
  9. SOLD SOLD
  10. SOLD SOLD

I'll offer $45 plus post for the Boddingtons font.

Cheers,

Clint

Latest posts

Back