• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Celli Cobra Font/tower

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kook

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in an Italian Celli font?

The tower is a gold finish Cobra Plus Large model, sold by Brewfitt Ltd UK. There are some minor scratches on the body of the tower as expected with a used product, however overall the surface is still very shiny. The base is a clamp design, meaning it can be fixed to most surfaces. The black clamp-down section can be removed though, and the font mounted directly through a thin surface.

The tap is a "Glubus Dorato" gold finish model. It has a very smooth action, however also has some minor surface scratches too. I will admit I have not tested this with beer, however the seal appears to be effective when tested with water hose pressure.

celli1.jpg
celli2.jpg
celli3.jpg

Not sure how much this would cost to post, however I can weigh it and look into options for anyone interested.

PM me if you're interested in offering a price for this item.

Also, if you're really keen I have an additional one in chrome which I was intending to keep for myself. If the price is right though I may let go of it as well.

Is anyone interested in an Italian Celli font?

The tower is a gold finish Cobra Plus Large model, sold by Brewfitt Ltd UK. There are some minor scratches on the body of the tower as expected with a used product, however overall the surface is still very shiny. The base is a clamp design, meaning it can be fixed to most surfaces. The black clamp-down section can be removed though, and the font mounted directly through a thin surface.

The tap is a "Glubus Dorato" gold finish model. It has a very smooth action, however also has some minor surface scratches too. I will admit I have not tested this with beer, however the seal appears to be effective when tested with water hose pressure.

View attachment 10283
View attachment 10284
View attachment 10285

Not sure how much this would cost to post, however I can weigh it and look into options for anyone interested.

PM me if you're interested in offering a price for this item.

Also, if you're really keen I have an additional one in chrome which I was intending to keep for myself. If the price is right though I may let go of it as well.

Cor, loverly unit that :) If I were you I'd have it in the middle of the bar with a spot light focused on it. Sadly I don't think it'll get past the finance officer as well as a mill this xmas period. :(

Latest posts

Back