• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale Brewtroller V4.0 Setup $120

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirem

Reaction score
Brewtroller V4.0 setup

16 relay board - one dead relay
2 relay board - not shown - I need to locate it in storage
USB and onewire sub-boards
LCD and I2C boards
encoder
$120 plus postage

View attachment 58914

I have lots of switches, 3 way motorised ball valves, SSRs, MPX5010DP Pressure Sensors and DS18B20 sensors and a made up sensor probe from Brewershardware.com, ask if you need something extra and I'll see if I have it and a price.

how much your moterised ball valves?
Brewtroller V4.0 setup

16 relay board - one dead relay
2 relay board - not shown - I need to locate it in storage
USB and onewire sub-boards
LCD and I2C boards
encoder
$120 plus postage

View attachment 58914

I have lots of switches, 3 way motorised ball valves, SSRs, MPX5010DP Pressure Sensors and DS18B20 sensors and a made up sensor probe from Brewershardware.com, ask if you need something extra and I'll see if I have it and a price.

too easy,
Thanks man.

Ran out of time on the weekend.

Perhaps an easier thing to do is tell me what you want to control ie 1 or 2 pumps, 1-5 3-way valves etc etc and I'll put together a deal for you.

Ran out of time on the weekend.

Perhaps an easier thing to do is tell me what you want to control ie 1 or 2 pumps, 1-5 3-way valves etc etc and I'll put together a deal for you.

I'll be wanting to control 2 Pumps, and 3 heating elements. Up to 5 Temp sensors and 3x3 way valves.
Thanks

I'll be wanting to control 2 Pumps, and 3 heating elements. Up to 5 Temp sensors and 3x3 way valves.
Thanks

So the setup in the original post
PLUS
3x SSR (what current are you after?)
3x 3-way ball valves
I only have one DS18B20 probe, but I have the sensors if you want to make up the extra probes
I think I only have 2x pressure sensors

Does that sound right?

Latest posts

Back