• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale BNE - 4 SS Brewtech Brew Buckets and 2 fridges

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick_BCB

Reaction score
Due to an upgrade I am selling my 4 SS Brewtech Brewbuckets (3 with thermowells, 1 without) and a fridge and a freezer.

I'd like $100 for the 7 gal brewbucket that does not have a thermowell.
One of the others has a air leak due to a fall, lid has a crease. I found it did not impact the beer quality - $80
And $120 each for the two others.

Fridge is $50, Freezer is $60.

All will need a clean.

I am located in Ashgrove.

Hi Patrick,

I would like to buy the 2 x $120 ones please. I am able to drop in on Saturday to collect, if that works for you?

Cheers,
Ben

Done Ben. Next Saturday is fine. I'll shoot you my mobile later and we can organise a time.

Hi Patrick,

I'm keen on the $100 one, I'm in Geebung so can organise to pick up whenever it suits,

Cheers,
Jabin

Hi Patrick,

I'm keen on the $100 one, I'm in Geebung so can organise to pick up whenever it suits,

Cheers,
Jabin

Good stuff Jabin, consider the non-thermowell unit sold. How's next Saturday? I will be heading out to HoppyDays Sat to pickup grist so can drop off in the morning

With regards to the leaky one, I think it is because one of the latches is loose / twisted due to the unit falling out of my fridge. I've not tried to fix as subsequent beers still turned out ok. I think if you a handy you might get it to seal OK but the hinges are only spot welded on so I worried that I might tear if off if I tried to 'adjust' it.

Back