• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Andale Carlton Font, DA Taps, Icebank/Temprite

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldmacdonald

Reaction score
My home brew direction has changed, so this equipment is now surplus to my needs and I'm offering this to AHB members before putting it on eBay or Gumtree.

I have a Cold Flow Concord Ice Bank/Temprite. Has four separate beer coils plus a built-in recirc pump to chill a flooded font.

166bzat.jpg

Also have an Andale Carlton flooded font with four DA taps, all fitted to the font with label holders.

2dtvmmf.jpg

2mwtbip.jpg

The Ice bank worked fine when it went onto storage a couple of years ago, will fill it up and demonstrate working for serious buyers.

I would like to get $800 for the Ice Bank

I'd like $600 for the font complete with taps. I do not with to separate the taps from the font at present.

I also have two beer guns that are in average condition I will throw in with whatever sells first (or all together).

Both items are heavy and not cost effective to post. The chiller is a two-person lift. Items located in Ipswich, I may be willing to deliver for a fee to be negotiated.

For both the font and the chiller? Anything is possible for a price I guess. The font could probably be couriered but the chiller is rather heavy, I would have to pack it on a pallet and talk to a freight company about price. I have a contact I will feel out and see if this is feasible if you like.

Les the Weizguy said:
Delivery to Newcastle?
I tried to PM you some info. I do have a feasible freight option to get it to a depot in Newcastle. Cost would be about $150.

I have cleared some pm's. Will wait until I get home to verify. Cannot see photos at work office.
I probably don't need more fonts right now. ha ha

Bumping this gear for sale.

I might consider separating the taps if anyone is interested but it would be a shame to split up what is quite a nice set.

The badge holders are removable from the font with a grub screw. I think the badge holders are plastic incidentally. Subsequent to the photos being taken one of the kids stood on one of the badge holders and broke it off so the assembly only has three intact badge holders now.

Hello, i just bought the same ice bank system here in Finland but could not find any info about it... If you have any link or info i would really appreciate... Do you know the approximate year the model was made? Do you know what is the insulation made of? Thanks, it would be great to get some info...
Fransu from Finland

Back