• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale [adl] 2 Tier Brew Frame

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven19

Homer is God
Reaction score
All,

Almost finished my new brew frame, as such the old one has to go!

Dimensions here: Old build thread linky with pics

Looking for a reasonable offer over say $150 ish? (if thats reasonable? :blink: ) There is a fair bit of steel in this, but its nice and light for its size.

Pics taken over the weekend:

DSCN3949.JPG

DSCN3950.JPG

Its in good condition with castors, painted welded mild steel frame, timber top, with removable top tier.

Its worked a treat for me for over 30 AG brews, and can handle some serious weight (110L kettle, 50L MT & 50L HLT).

Have posted on AMB also. Cheers!

If only you were in Melb! That's exactly what I'm looking for :p

Bump for the weekday crew.

$100-ish is probably a more reasonable price (150 may have been a bit overzealaous based on beer intake at SABSOSA yesterday)? PM if interested.

Cheers!

Bump for the weekday crew.

$100-ish is probably a more reasonable price (150 may have been a bit overzealaous based on beer intake at SABSOSA yesterday)? PM if interested.

Cheers!
Wish you mentioned it yesterday at judging I would of been keen but looks like I have been betten to the punch again...!

First PM recieved from Kieren, mate its yours!

PM sent with my details.

(If only I had 2 more to sell to the other interested brewers)!

Cheers Raven, sorry Murcluf.

Back