• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - 60 plate 316 stainless heat exchanger

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcurnow

Brewnut
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Up for sale is my almost new (Used once, then back flushed and cleaned) Scintex 60 plate 316 stainless plate heat exchanger. http://www.scintex.com.au/Heat-Exchangers/Heater-Exchanger-60-Plate
This heat exchanger is made of 316 stainless which is far more corrosion resistant than the 304 stainless of most normal plate heat exchangers.
The retail price for one of these is $189 but i will part with it for $140
I am only selling it as i have upgraded to a much bigger plate chiller which gives me ludicrous cooling times.
It can be picked up in Melbourne or i can ship around the country if required (postage fee will apply)
IMG_3876.JPG
IMG_3878.JPG
IMG_3879.JPG
IMG_3881.JPG

Cheers

Karl

agree with yob, yer can't hang that out there like that, it's just not done :ph34r:

Ok the plate chiller is potentially sold but if the sale falls through I will update you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go stand-by if it falls through. That's not a bad price for a new unit either.

Hi Guys,

Up for sale is my almost new (Used once, then back flushed and cleaned) Scintex 60 plate 316 stainless plate heat exchanger. http://www.scintex.com.au/Heat-Exchangers/Heater-Exchanger-60-Plate
This heat exchanger is made of 316 stainless which is far more corrosion resistant than the 304 stainless of most normal plate heat exchangers.
The retail price for one of these is $189 but i will part with it for $140
I am only selling it as i have upgraded to a much bigger plate chiller which gives me ludicrous cooling times.
It can be picked up in Melbourne or i can ship around the country if required (postage fee will apply)
View attachment 66603
View attachment 66604
View attachment 66605
View attachment 66606

Cheers

Karl
Hi Karl, sounds good. Can you post it to me? My phone number is 0435 828 062 Cheers, Selwyn

Latest posts

Back