• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - 5 tap keg fridge with all the trimmings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drsmurto

Reaction score
I recently downsized to a 3 tap kegerator so my 5 tap setup is now for sale.

470L Ignis fridge, Aussie built (349L fridge, 116L freezer). Holds 5 x 19L kegs with ease, 6 if you have mastered tetris.

Dual pressure regulator mounted to the outside wall that feeds in to 2 separate manifolds inside - with a total of 6 gas lines (2+4 - see pics).

5 Perlick 525SS taps with black tap handles and black spout plugs (cheapest i have seen new 525SS in Australia is $45 plus tap handle plus spout plus postage).

Brand new, in box, KegKing CO2 regulator which you need to connect to the dual pressure regulators.

All JG fittings included. Beerline was replaced 18 months ago and is flushed weekly with starsan.

Previous owner attached sheet metal to the front with a blackboard on the freezer door and a built in drip tray on the fridge door. Solid.

All you need are kegs of beer and a CO2 bottle.

Freezer is spacious and has a shelf. Comfortably holds more hops than I can use.

As a bonus I will throw in 2 x 20L cubes of fresh wort, recipe to be negotiated with the buyer with the cubes to keep.

Asking $600. Pickup from Mt Torrens although I could be tempted to deliver it if asked nicely. It will be getting a very thorough clean this weekend.

Pics attached.
fullview_zpse0392b88.jpg

taps_zpsb0bb3ffc.jpg

kegs_zps779c9db2.jpg

shanks_zps3038ec74.jpg

Gas bottle in picture is NOT included. You'll need to buy your own. Reg is my old one which I am keeping and instead including a brand new one.
gasconnect_zpsfb4370c3.jpg

Regs attached to outside of fridge.
dualpressure_zpsfdaf98f6.jpg

2 individual manifolds.
gasmanifolds_zps6ddb38bf.jpg

Brand spanking new CO2 regulator still in the box.
newreg_zps97538bec.jpg

Back