• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - 40l Crown Urn (concealed Element) Biab Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wimmig

Reaction score
Moving to a BM system, i have a 40L concealed element crown urn based BIAB setup. It's inclusive of all the below, pickup ONLY. Newtown, Sydney. Never had boil protection issues. Pics on request.

1 x Concealed element 40L crown urn. Approx 15 brews. Some minor scuff, no dings. Cleaned as usual. Always used PBW / Starsan [for tap prior each brew]. Bought from ESB. Has some calc buildup on walls, comes off with nail / acid wash.
1 x CraftBrewer BIAB, bag.
1 x Jaycar temp unit (+/- .5 c). Non stick unit, temp prob model.
1 x Colinder stand (SS from victorias basement Alexandria). Covers element + temp sensor. Gets the job done.
1 x Kmart sleeping bag. It's cheap, cheerfull and gets the job done.
1 x Army jacket. Use with above for lagging urn.
1 x Cheap bunnings rope
1 x Cheap spring D / G clamp (for holding bag)
1 x Cheap bunnings 'gallows' style pulley
1 x 1m large D/M/ craft brewer transfer hose

All that is needed to hit BIAB with your feet on the ground.

Get your BIAB on today! Take the milk crate if you like too! Makes dumping into a cube the perfect option.

Questions, pictures? Let me know!

$200.00 for all!
Or $200 and say I LIKE SAVING LIVES and i'll donate $50.00 cash to http://www.hri.org.au/ as well!

//In memory of Ben//

2lavjfa.jpg

if i had the cash id drive there now but got car rego in a few weeks and i doubt SWMBO loves me that much.......

that said its a bargin you wont have any dramas selling it

if i had the cash id drive there now but got car rego in a few weeks and i doubt SWMBO loves me that much.......

that said its a bargin you wont have any dramas selling it

Cheers. I think it's solid value, more than welcome to hit me up in near future it still for sale.

Back