• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: 40 Litre Birko Urn for BIAB. Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acarey

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking to upgrade to a Grainfather and SWMBO has decreed that the cost will not be covered by the house infrastructure account, nor will my work allow me to salary sacrifice (despite some impressive spin on my part as to how it was for work purposes). So unfortunately, I'm saving up my pocket money.

To speed up the process, I would like to sell my 40 litre Birko. I've had it for about a year and a half and done around 30 brews on it without missing a beat. Its in good condition.

I've also modified it in the following ways:

1. Added etched litre markings next to the sight glass using this method https://byo.com/stories/issue/item/3113-etch-your-kettle-projects
  2. Replaced the tap with a 1/2 inch ball valve with barb for hose
  3. Added an adjustable dip tube
Inclusions are
  1. Around 1 metre of heavy duty silicon hose
  2. My sweet ass bag protecting colander to cover the element
  3. A brew in a bag bag or 2
  4. 18 - 20 plain white coffee mugs which came free with the urn. You can't put a price on coffee mugs.
Can add more photos when I get home, but for now the only one I have on my phone is of the etchings.

IMG_2722.JPG

Anyways, am looking for $200.

PM me if interested.

damn would of definitely been interested. You got a good deal there stux

Latest posts

Back