• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - 3 Tap Font + 360l All Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drsmurto

Reaction score
Selling my kegging system after recently acquiring a kegerator.

The system is as follows.

A 3 tap font without the taps.
Phillips 360L all fridge
Gas/beer lines + all the JG fittings (7 x QDs, 7 x JG female adaptors, 3 x JG line splitters)

This system has been well maintained. Pulled apart regularly and soaked in PBW. Lines are flushed with starsan weekly and when not in use. I'd personally replace the beer lines as they have been used now for almost 6 years. All the seals on the font are replaced annually, the most recent was 4 months ago when i replaced seals, plus springs etc.

The fridge fits 4 x 19L kegs comfortably and could fit a small CO2 bottle as well. It has a hole on the left side which allows 3 beer lines out to the font and 1 gas line in. The gas line is split using JG fittings and there are 4 lines. 3 setup for the kegs and the 4th for force carbing and flushing beer lines. All the innards have been removed except 1 shelf which sits above the kegs perfectly to hold beer glasses at the same temperature as the beer. I generally set the fridge to 7/8C but have on occasion taken it down to 4C for serving pilsners for parties.

I'm asking $350 and would prefer not to split the package up. Pickup from Mt Torrens. PM me if you are interested. If you want the font decals pictured I will throw in 5 of them for an extra $50.

This is how it has been set up for the past 6 years.
DSCF2080.jpg

Close-up of the font
DSCF2074-1.jpg

Fits 2 kegs on the hump at the back, 2 at the front with space next to it for a CO2 bottle, i store bottled beer instead.
Kegfridge.jpg

Line runs out the side of the fridge to the font
MyBar2.jpg

Willing to receive offers via PM for some or all of the setup.

Fridge could be used for fermentation instead and will comfortably hold 2 x 30L fermenters if you built a small shelf to go over the hump which would allow storage of bottles underneath it.

Font can be bought without the JG fittings, QDs etc if you just want a font.

Don't be shy, i don't bite, I'm more of a nibbler. :lol:

Back