• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: 3.5kg Columbus Rhizomes and 2.5kg POR crown.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppy2B

Reaction score

MAIL OUT PRICES

Columbus @ $40 per 500 grams + postage

Pride of Ringwood @ $20 per 500 grams + postage

PICK UP PRICES

Columbus @ $20 per 500 grams

Pride of Ringwood @ $20 for the crown

I have 3.5 kilograms of Columbus rhizome available. The POR crown should have at least 1.5 kilograms of clean rhizome on it if trimmed up, possibly a bit more.

Send me a PM if interested.

Cheers.

Here's a photo of 500 grams of Columbus rhizomes for those who would like to know how much rhizome it works out to. If you cut it down to reasonable sized pieces for planting, it works out to a good dozen rhizomes.

92982-f03fe864b897cb82baaa410b494b8749.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20171005_18_24_19_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20171005_18_24_19_Pro (2).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
Can I get 500g of P.O.R mailed to Sydney N.S.W?

Give em away mate & feel good

Who said I don't feel good?

If they don't all sell reasonably quick I am planning to give them to a LHBS.

An enterprising individual could stick these in the ground for 6 months, multiply them up a bit, dig them up in 6 months and make a tidy sum off them at the start of the rhizome season next year. I grow my hops next to my rain water tanks and I don't have enough water to keep as many plants this season.

Get in quick if you want some rhizomes. They will grow quickly if planted now. I am not able to hang onto them for too much longer, as they want to grow.

Cheers.

Back