• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - 275l Fisher & Paykel Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
I have for sale a 275 litre Fisher & Paykel Chest Freezer. Good working condition, only used to ferment beer on Sundays, low kms and all that. It does have a few cosmetic flaws internally but they don't affect the operation of the unit.

This is surplus to my needs as I have moved to Melbourne and can't fit it into my house...

Yours for the small sum of $250. I have advertised it on Gumtree for $300 and am giving a whopping 16.66% off the original retail price for AHB users only.

This is strictly a pickup only affair, but I will help you lift it into your vehicle; I'm good like that.

PM me if you are interested.

I am in Tassie so no good for me. However, I would suggest some pics would help your sale.

Good luck

Love the add on gumtree, "Brilliant for freezing things" :lol:

gave me a giggle anyway

I have for sale a 275 litre Fisher & Paykel Chest Freezer. Good working condition, only used to ferment beer on Sundays, low kms and all that. It does have a few cosmetic flaws internally but they don't affect the operation of the unit.
interested to hear about the only sunday ferments... is that coded into the running program or some other feature.

Just letting you know you can buy a brand new one that size for under $300. Might want to look at your price if you want to sell it quick.

I just bought a slimline 275l fisher and paykel for $600. RRP $699. I must have been ripped off big time.

A F&P one? Best price I can find on a new F&P of that size is about 500.

But yeah, different branded ones can be had for a lot less.

interested to hear about the only sunday ferments... is that coded into the running program or some other feature.

No, the other days it had off, you know, doing stuff like freezing things, teasing the fridge about how it couldn't get down past 4 degrees and having a nap.

It was used with a temp controller to keep it at fermentation temps of about 18 degrees so it was pretty good. It also was used to freeze stuff, like beer, for an unplanned eisbeer.

Just letting you know you can buy a brand new one that size for under $300. Might want to look at your price if you want to sell it quick.

Bah! You my friend can have it for $250 (AHB discount and all) and if you pick it up this weekend I will drop it further to $249.99 and I will help lift it into your car.

I am open to offers, or the applicable 'less cash, more beer' rate; HB of course.

Awesome.

No, the other days it had off, you know, doing stuff like freezing things, teasing the fridge about how it couldn't get down past 4 degrees and having a nap.

Sounds like a nasty piece of work, that freeser. Wish I had one, so we could gang up on the wife and the other house appliances. Safety in numbers.

Can you provide a link or something? I would be keen to see this.

Sounds like a nasty piece of work, that freeser. Wish I had one, so we could gang up on the wife and the other house appliances. Safety in numbers.

It hates toasters and thinks hair straighteners are the devil.

Possibly interested. How many kegs would you say it would hold?

And, will it fit in the back of a Commodore wagon, or will I need to borrow a trailer?

Possibly interested. How many kegs would you say it would hold?

And, will it fit in the back of a Commodore wagon, or will I need to borrow a trailer?

It can hold four kegs comfortably, but at a push 5 or 6. it holds 3 fermenters easily. It is keen to put its fermemting days behind it and be converted to a beer dispensing machine, but is happy either way.

The Commodore will not hold the bulk of this awesome freezer. It's awesomeness can only be contained within a trailer, or the tray body of a ute. If you are keen PM me with.a mobile number and I will send you a pic. No internet at the new digs yet.

If you buy this item I will throw in some packing boxes. Free (while stocks last).

Actually if anyone wants packing boxes let me know, I can hook a brother (or sister) up. Complimentary butchers paper and unpopped bubble wrap.

The Commodore will not hold the bulk of this awesome freezer. It's awesomeness can only be contained within a trailer, or the tray body of a ute. If you are keen PM me with.a mobile number and I will send you a pic. No internet at the new digs yet.
Wow, that is a whole lot of awesome! What about if I augment said Commodore with a full suite of relevant "My Family" stickers? I have heard this alone can increase the awesomeness quotient by up to 200%

PM sent.

Lol reminds me of that dude selling the car on eBay

That freezer I was talking about was smaller. My Bad :)

Freezer is sold, pending payment.

The freezer is very happy about it.

Back