• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale, 25kg Weyermann Munich 1, Bayside, Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaky

Beer God
Reaction score
For sale is an unopened 25kg bag of Weyermann Munich 1. Was purchased from KegKing 5 weeks ago, so it's still fresh. $40

Pick up is from Chelsea, Vic.

For sale is an unopened 25kg bag of Weyermann Munich 1. Was purchased from KegKing 5 weeks ago, so it's still fresh. $40

Pick up is from Chelsea, Vic.

Do KK stock Weyerman grains? The price list they've given me only has JW and Maltcraft. Good price, mate.

Do KK stock Weyerman grains? The price list they've given me only has JW and Maltcraft. Good price, mate.

I bought this bag through the bulk buy that Wolfy organised a couple of months back. Unless they supplied Weyermann especially for the bulk buy, not too sure, but as far as I'm aware KK do stock or supply Weyermann grains.

you not comming to the swap Peaky? Id take it off you there if you were coming? If not I might have to come for a drive

Yob

Back