• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FOR SALE: 100+ empty craft beer bottle and can collection

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adzhunter

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm selling my 100+ collection of craft bottles and cans because I'm moving house and my drinking habit can't accomodate the trophy cabinet any longer..

I have everything from 330ml to 500ml and all bottles/cans are in good shape as they've been sitting on my living room shelf for 12 months.

Great for bottle/label collectors, enthusiasts, beer memorabilia fanatics or artists looking to make a cool sculpture?!?

Photo below is a small shot of the entire collection. Some of the breweries include Bells, Stone, Mikkeller, Omnipollo, Durham and many more.

$50 cash, pick up only please, no posting whatsoever.

Hit me up!

Adam

0409 711682

Good luck with the sale.

BTW, I have some old rope for sale, if anyone's interested ?

20160101_174805 (1280x720).jpg

I could probably find room for them but I only collect the ones that have passed my lips. Would feel like cheating if I didn't know how they tasted. Best of luck though.

How much you want for that old rope Dan?

Any pics Dan.
Always on the lookout for a bit of rope.

Alright, that's enough derailment.

The nice man is trying to sell his beloved collection of bottles.

And I decided not to sell the rope. It's 'craft' rope and of much sentimental value.

adzhunter said:
FYI Just sold them all of Ebay ahahahahaha
Does that mean that you wont be round here much anymore Adzhunter? I will speak only for myself, but I was kind of starting to like you, Big Guy. It's difficult when things change so abruptly.....no warning....no time to prepare.

Oh, and now that we are no longer mates. Just a semantic thing.....but when you say you have sold them all "of Ebay"......you need an additional f in there. It changes the word completely and it makes more sense. One little f missing and it buggers it all up.

See you buddy. Come back to visit again. I am sometimes in the market for empty KB cans.

Anthony

PS. Danwood, you are only being snarkey because you feel the same way about the Big Guy as I do. Embrace your emotions and say goodbye nicely please.....that's no way to end it.

adzhunter said:
FYI Just sold them all of Ebay ahahahahaha
not according to a completed sales search I just did... but perhaps you listed them under something other than 'empty' or 'beer' or 'bottle'

Is it possible that adz was telling us a porky? Nah, I was privileged to know him well and he is not that sort of person.

Back