• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - 10 Gallon/36 Litre Mash Tun

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowanb

Reaction score
I have a surplus mash tun for sale. It comprises a 10 gallon/36 litre rubbermaid cooler, bulkhead and stainless false bottom. It is 2 years old, has been cleaned with pbw following each brew and works fine. The inside is scratched from my mash paddle, but there are no warps or fractures, and no leaks.

See album for images. (scratches on inside of tun don't show in these images)

I originally purchased the cooler and false bottom from G&G.

Mashtun, bulkhead and stainless false bottom, for sale, $120. Pickup from Stanmore, Sydney.

PM if interested

cheers

item sold

I have a surplus mash tun for sale. It comprises a 10 gallon/36 litre rubbermaid cooler, bulkhead and stainless false bottom. It is 2 years old, has been cleaned with pbw following each brew and works fine. The inside is scratched from my mash paddle, but there are no warps or fractures, and no leaks.

See album for images. (scratches on inside of tun don't show in these images)

I originally purchased the cooler and false bottom from G&G.

Mashtun, bulkhead and stainless false bottom, for sale, $120. Pickup from Stanmore, Sydney.

PM if interested

cheers

Back