For jyo and Bizier

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad81

Reaction score
Re: lan parties and pimples!!

from chat:
mate, had a lan party last weekend. smoked a shitlod of cigars, consumed hombrew, congac and scotch. tell me that aint cool. Bloke hosting is a BBQ champ and got some pulled pork and it was awesome.

You pulled pork?

All good man, sounds like a good night. Sounds like my kinda night. The last time I played on a LAN was UT04 when it came out, nearly 10 years go now. I am sure it still is as fun (or more) as it was then and prior.

Haha LAN parties

Some people still have these ?? I thought that all changed with the Internet

Haven't played UT in ages, still remember having heaps of fun with it though.The younger blokes there went for 2 nights, I couldn't handle that.

Internet is good and all, but staring into some dudes eyes and seeing the fear, yeah, the internet cannot do that.

brad81 said:
Internet is good and all, but staring into some dudes eyes and seeing the fear, yeah, the internet cannot do that.
It most certainly can. It can't do pulled pork or cognac though. Now I'm starving for pulled pork at 8:30am. Gonna be a bad day.

I will qualify that my experience was also across an office LAN, but they were powerful machines for the line of work. Shooting your boss with a flak cannon is highly rewarding.

I think plenty of blokes pull pork while looking at the internet.

I've never actually been to a lamb party, but the pork sounds awesome.

I do have a self-confessed nerd mate who invited me to a LAN party but I was busy on the night. He said a couple of his mates there actually had a beer!

PS3 COD nut here.

Latest posts

Back