Font Beer Signs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunderlips

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is anywhere that sells these things direct to the public?
You see them pop up on Ebay from time to time but you could wait forever for the kind you want.
top.jpg

GMK has access to second hand ones sometimes,worth dropping him a PM

Batz

I've managed to pick up a few at the odd car boot sale or market. Not overly common though. Last year I managed to pick up a Teakstons Old Peculiar font sign that I'm particularly proud off.

It all depends upon what sign you want and how many.

I made up my own - laminated them and use a permanent white board marker that rubs off with metho to write the beer style on them.

I do have a couple of Coopers Metal ones - much better than the chrome plastic crap.

Thanks everyone.
I might give Ken a yell about the Coopers one's he has.
I'm thinking that Andale might also sell them.

Andale have them i believe i saw them when i was there the other day ...

Andale have them i believe i saw them when i was there the other day ...
Excellent!
A workmate lives right near them and has offered to go there whenever I want him to.
Do you know if they have a wide range, like Coopers etc, or just mostly the CUB stuff?

Edit: You didn't happen to catch a price did you?

Excellent!
A workmate lives right near them and has offered to go there whenever I want him to.
Do you know if they have a wide range, like Coopers etc, or just mostly the CUB stuff?

Edit: You didn't happen to catch a price did you?

to be honest i didnt pay that much attention to them , but i know i did see them there ..

to be honest i didnt pay that much attention to them , but i know i did see them there ..
Thanks mate.

Btw, lived in Laverton long?
I lived there as a kid back in the early 70's.
Who know's, we might even know each other.

Latest posts

Back