Foghorn's $100 Homebrew Comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fungrel

Reaction score
Saw this, relevant.

foghorn.jpg

Might want to put that in the comps forum, I'm sure HUB may want to know too.

Was there any links with more info?

So was at foghorn yesterday, and this is being held more as a community thing, without the normal guidelines, the beers will be judged by Shawn and a voucher given out, but i got the feeling they are wanting it more as one of our brew meets than a comp.
Would be good to have a few CCB's there, may be able to pick up a few more members.

I'd be happy to attend, any excuse for one of their burgers. God they are good.

Just a reminder, you will need your entry forms and fee in by the 28th

Guys, as mentioned yesterday, we need to have our forms and payment in by tomorrow.
I am heading in tonight to drop my form off and im happy to drop yours off too if you send it to me.

n87 said:
Guys, as mentioned yesterday, we need to have our forms and payment in by tomorrow.
I am heading in tonight to drop my form off and im happy to drop yours off too if you send it to me.
That would be great thanks.
pm sent

I received an email from Foghorn saying to bring the entry beer for the comp and fee along on Tuesday night. So no need to take your bottles in on Monday.

What time are you guys planning to be there tomorrow? The comp starts at 7pm. Fungrel, do you want a lift in?

I plan on getting in around 645 if all goes to plan.
Will be bringing the family for dinner if anyone wanted to join us afterwards.

Sorry i had to leave early yesterday.

Did the club get any interested brewers wanting to come along?

That's cool, the guy who won was really interested, and I talked to another one who was interested.
I think gone brewin got the details of our more.

Shannon is looking at the licensing to see if we can have our meets there as an option.

Next comp I think was June 11th from memory

I had a chat with the guy sitting to my left and today I sent him links to the website where he can sign up for the newsletters and to our club page on AHB. He seemed interested so I'll follow up again when we decide on our next meeting.

Latest posts

Back