Flow Control Adaptors

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Rant

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just joined this great forum, so I hope I'm doing this correctly and in the right place (My apologies if I am not)

I am hoping someone may be able to provide me information on who sells the Flow Control Adaptors in Australia. I know that CraftBrewer sell them but when I rang they had none in stock and I am hoping to get one sooner than 3-4 weeks when they order some more.

So does anyone know any other outlets that are selling these items as I am needing one to complete my parts list and get my Keg Fridge up and running, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Probably be cheaper to get new control flow Perlicks from the states than buy an adaptor locally !!!

Hi Everyone,

Just joined this great forum, so I hope I'm doing this correctly and in the right place (My apologies if I am not)

I am hoping someone may be able to provide me information on who sells the Flow Control Adaptors in Australia. I know that CraftBrewer sell them but when I rang they had none in stock and I am hoping to get one sooner than 3-4 weeks when they order some more.

So does anyone know any other outlets that are selling these items as I am needing one to complete my parts list and get my Keg Fridge up and running, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I must say that Craftbrewer are holding one for me and they have are awesome. I pour cider through my taps and I have had nothing than problems. When I saw Anthony at CB he set me up with stainless shank, flow controller and perlick tap pours like a dream!!!!
Keep you money local, even if it means a couple of bucks more at least you keep Australia pumping!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Seemax, I know but I can't get a 575SS Creamer with built in flow control, that's the reason why I wanted to get the adaptor so I get the best of all worlds :)

Thanks Nathan, I have heard other people also say they work well. I have no problem keeping my money local, the problem is it's not just a few bucks sometimes and the main issue I have is actually getting one, it's hard when there are hundreds of brew shops around Australia yet only a couple who stock these types of items.

Yeah Seemax, I know but I can't get a 575SS Creamer with built in flow control, that's the reason why I wanted to get the adaptor so I get the best of all worlds :)

Thanks Nathan, I have heard other people also say they work well. I have no problem keeping my money local, the problem is it's not just a few bucks sometimes and the main issue I have is actually getting one, it's hard when there are hundreds of brew shops around Australia yet only a couple who stock these types of items.

Yeah I know. That is why when I found the the combo that worked I ordered another one from Ross. I am just waiting for them to get the S/S tap in for the other side of my font. If you are Brissy based CB will get it pretty quickly. Wish there were more shops myself so there was some competition.

I poured this beauty on the 3rd pour after installing the setup:

10.jpg

Does the creamer make much difference?

Awesome looking beer Nathan, nice head on it. No I'm Sydney base, but I travel to Brissy every 2-3mths, I'll be there 23rd July so I might try and see them.

I don't know if the creamer makes a difference Seemax, but I figured I'd get one so if I want to brew beers that might be better served through it at least I'd have one, probably sounds silly, but it sounded logical to me at the time :)

Back