Flashing "ee" Message On Kegerator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sorry. Wisconsin, USA here. We just discussed our ridiculous measurement system this morning on a run. 36F is my temp.

Fine tuning the temp. It’s anywhere from 3-4 degrees colder from the display based on the digital grill thermometer I put inside. I’m not going to sweat too much about cold beer on tap though...

Hope someone can get their EE back running without too much fuss.

36°F = ~2°C

***UPDATE***
It's running. Down to 36 internally already AND I got the buttons back up and running. Here's what I did.

-The front panel with the buttons for temp & F/C peels off and is a flexible circuit board. I took that off. Cleaned it a little bit and plugged it into the board. Waited with butterflies in my stomach and no EE happened. Tried the temp controls and success!! I did this all while the fridge was running (I never learn).

-Had to unplug that harness again to reattach it to the front of the fridge. Got it all back situated and everything back in place completely. Still going strong. I'm going to figure out how to "water proof" that front panel a little better. Didn't expect that to be basically a sticker circuit board. Probably just clear tape over the whole thing.

I imagine I'll wake up tomorrow to an EE alarm but for now I'm thrilled!!

Best wishes!!!
Nice!! Will try that later today as well! Will keep you posted

***UPDATE***
It's running. Down to 36 internally already AND I got the buttons back up and running. Here's what I did.

-The front panel with the buttons for temp & F/C peels off and is a flexible circuit board. I took that off. Cleaned it a little bit and plugged it into the board. Waited with butterflies in my stomach and no EE happened. Tried the temp controls and success!! I did this all while the fridge was running (I never learn).

-Had to unplug that harness again to reattach it to the front of the fridge. Got it all back situated and everything back in place completely. Still going strong. I'm going to figure out how to "water proof" that front panel a little better. Didn't expect that to be basically a sticker circuit board. Probably just clear tape over the whole thing.

I imagine I'll wake up tomorrow to an EE alarm but for now I'm thrilled!!

Best wishes!!!

OMG. This worked!!! Bro, I owe you!! :) this made my day! Also took off the sticker circuit board, it looked completely fine but did the trick!

EABF4911-22F4-4031-85F8-BFED0C27352E.jpeg

I had the same problem a couple of years ago.
Here is the post from Oliver and Geoffs place:
"It was possibly the switch panel on the front or the pcb/power unit behind that.
So I bought both and replaced both for $92."

Cheap enough and easy to fix. Hope this helps someone.

I have the keg master 4 and have the EE code, however it doesn't flash or beep. I have taken off the lid and back panel, cleaned it up a bit but the EE code still appears. As far as I can tell everything looks okay.

Here's some of the photos.
https://imgur.com/gallery/3Ovc6BN

Hopefully someone can see something that I can't.

Left hand side wall as you open the door, replace it ( or you could try unplugging it and plugging back in)- you need to undo the cover first.

Back