Five Figure Posters?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: true!

And he still hasn't fixed the sweet potatoes!

Is this thread still fkn going.

I'm sure there us a thread on this already, try searching! :lol:

**** new years...I'm draining kegs as it's my eldest birthday tomorrow. I'll be lucky to see 11pm

To u new need it now can't be stuffed looking fuckers. Grow up and do some work urselves. It not a unique individual snowflake someone has been there before u.

To u dumb fucks retards who want to have pot shots at people u don't know and are salt of the earth people who make up a special part of AHB (incl PP, chappo, bum etc - they r the good guys). Grow up, pull ur head out if ur arse and get a clue. Ur twats. Learn about brewing people and brotherhood.

To my cousin diggers not with family. I raise my glass, play some redgum and think of u.

To my brother brewers, I raise my beeriodical table, my best beers and say happy brewing and may ur water chemistry be with u.

And to paraphrase...

This post is dedicated to all the AHB fans who have stuck with us through the fkn shit. And To all those who oppose, well huh?!

Now harden the **** up

when you get pulled up by a policeman....... you should have to piss in a jar, and the policeman should have to taste it!

That way...... the policeman will know just how much piss, you drank!

Enjoy your night CM, and i wish i was there to see your face when you read that post in the morning :)

cheers

I cant believe I didnt get a mention from PistolPatch.my ego is now depressed.

Bloody hell Brad, what was I thinking? You are the man! Sorry about that. Hope you are having a great one mate :icon_cheers:.

And good on ya citymorgue. Give it heaps! (LOL Tony!)

Gotta go but to all the quality brewers and posters out there, good on ya, and have a wicked New Year.
:super: Pat

Bloody hell Brad, what was I thinking? You are the man! Sorry about that. Hope you are having a great one mate :icon_cheers:.

And good on ya citymorgue. Give it heaps! (LOL Tony!)

Gotta go but to all the quality brewers and posters out there, good on ya, and have a wicked New Year.
:super: Pat
I can believe you didnt say HNYE to me either. Oh hang on it's only 7.28 here. Oh well have a good one.
GB

Ahhhhh yes, behind the times in the west!

But wait..... the sheep shaggers are ahead of us?

Gawd..... nest the poms will beat us at cricket......... hu!

time for a glass of 15 year Laphroaig

when you get pulled up by a policeman....... you should have to piss in a jar, and the policeman should have to taste it!

That way...... the policeman will know just how much piss, you drank!

Enjoy your night CM, and i wish i was there to see your face when you read that post in the morning :)

cheers
Ha ha Tony. I sat on that post for 20min to make sure I wanted to post it. Hadn't even hit the straps yet.

well... dont pull out all the stops then :)

15 year laphroaig.......... oh man....... something very special!

Is this thread still fkn going.

I'm sure there us a thread on this already, try searching! :lol:

**** new years...I'm draining kegs as it's my eldest birthday tomorrow. I'll be lucky to see 11pm

To u new need it now can't be stuffed looking fuckers. Grow up and do some work urselves. It not a unique individual snowflake someone has been there before u.

To u dumb fucks retards who want to have pot shots at people u don't know and are salt of the earth people who make up a special part of AHB (incl PP, chappo, bum etc - they r the good guys). Grow up, pull ur head out if ur arse and get a clue. Ur twats. Learn about brewing people and brotherhood.

To my cousin diggers not with family. I raise my glass, play some redgum and think of u.

To my brother brewers, I raise my beeriodical table, my best beers and say happy brewing and may ur water chemistry be with u.

And to paraphrase...

This post is dedicated to all the AHB fans who have stuck with us through the fkn shit. And To all those who oppose, well huh?!

Now harden the **** up

Tis a shame, when we all have to name the "IMO"good guys. If thats where we are going, I`ll take the bait and run with it. PP posts in the dark, Chappo cant be bothered anymore it seems, Bum.....hmmm jury`s out there.
Come in spinner .......but I would prefer a happy peaceful medium that doesnt carry names. I would not agree with any of that above post for you simply naming people.
edit, its 4am thereabouts and no delete button in sight. Maybe a WA/PP thing afterall. Shite I named him.

Latest posts

Back