First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is paying out like a poker machine.

Pro members may also apply to purchase those if they wish.

My android equipped MOTOROLA wont play movies in the quicktime format.

Do you have Quicktime Pro? That'll convert to a format you can play.

That must've felt good.

Work sucked balls today. After the weekend surfing and driving in the rain it was torture to wake up to a grey sky and convince myself to turn up and not chuck a sickie, prolly a good idea, I'm still in probation.

You're singlehandedly blowing out the inflation rate here, pk. This is my retirement nest egg you're playing with!

bum said:
Do you have Quicktime Pro? That'll convert to a format you can play.
No. But I found a player - actually several in the google 'Play Store' application that came installed on the phone. Had to use my thumb heaps though.
Aggravating the problem was the fact that I was attempting to play a clip recorded on my Contour GPS in full HD format. I guess thats all to much for the stupid player cos its kind of jerky and shit.
Fine. I'll just watch it in plain old Original HD (1280x720p, 30fps) then.
Hardly worth it even.
What a ******* world..

I left my phone charger at work over the weekend so I had to swap my sim card over into my older mobile and use a push button phone. I felt like a troglodyte. .

bum said:
You're singlehandedly blowing out the inflation rate here, pk. This is my retirement nest egg you're playing with!
Put it in the super. Let someone else worry about it.

The computor security system at work won't let me access AHB, due to it being an Alcohol related site.

Ivan Other One said:
The computor security system at work won't let me access AHB, due to it being an Alcohol related site.
I'm sure you can find an appropriate proxy to get around it.

found a fantastic set of mixtape podcasts... in m4a format.
Received a $30 gift voucher for my birthday ... for itunes

**** you so much, Apple
Regards,
a non ipod device owner.

peas_and_corn said:
I'm sure you can find an appropriate proxy to get around it.
Hmmm, stuff doing these bloody data entries today then, it seems there is a far more important issue to deal with now.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Its raining
It's not raining,,,

Scored an original (tested and tagged) Monier Crockpot - the orange one - from an op shop and made a magnificent Sri Lankan Lamb Curry with 2 kilos of BBQ chops - on the bone.
As I eat it over the next few days I'll think of all the poor pallid vegans who would love to eat this but would be frightened of what their fwends Alistair, Tarquin, Octavia and Saskya would spread around on Facebook if they found out.

Edit: it's pissing down, I'll have to drive to the butcher for my breakfast steaks instead of walking as I don't like to get wet, I get erect nipples which rub against the wet fabric which is painful.

monier curry.jpg

Bribie G said:
Edit: it's pissing down, I'll have to drive to the butcher for my breakfast steaks instead of walking as I don't like to get wet, I get erect nipples which rub against the wet fabric which is painful.
Which reminds me (NSFW):

Last edited by a moderator:
Back