First AG brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your pictures aren't showing.
Rather difficult to give advice without seeing just how clear or otherwise your "it" is.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1458988170.082571.jpg

This picture was supposed to be on original post

Got to love it when its photo worthy. It will get cloudy too. Then clear again, maybe. :chug:

Holy crap you are obviously not using biab

I was gonna say I'd get a pic of the next sample tube post boil... but I'm brewing a stout next. :lol: Next pale beer then.

Fermentation complete. 1006. Not as clear now but will cold crash for a few days before kegging.

Here we go, a sample of pilsner wort I took today after dumping the cube into the FV. Was brewed on Good Friday in my 40L urn.

12924591_10209547317548385_439085613408370237_n.jpg

Antex said:
Fermentation complete. 1006. Not as clear now but will cold crash for a few days before kegging.
Kegged last Monday drinking Wednesday, damn good, have now brewed number two and three, can't wait to do more. Best move ever to AG.

Rocker1986 said:
Here we go, a sample of pilsner wort I took today after dumping the cube into the FV. Was brewed on Good Friday in my 40L urn.
A little OT but I think that's another benefit (if you think clear wort in to the FV is a benefit) of no-chilling. When my wort goes in to the cube it isn't that clear, but after a while sitting in the cube it pours out crystal clear (usually). I assume a lot of things preciptate out during that time.

Back