First AG brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

warra48

I've drunk all my homebrew and I'm still worried.
Reaction score
Your pictures aren't showing.
Rather difficult to give advice without seeing just how clear or otherwise your "it" is.

Antex

Reaction score
This picture was supposed to be on original post

Danscraftbeer

Reaction score
Got to love it when its photo worthy. It will get cloudy too. Then clear again, maybe. :chug:

pist

Reaction score
Holy crap you are obviously not using biab

Rocker1986

Reaction score
I was gonna say I'd get a pic of the next sample tube post boil... but I'm brewing a stout next. :lol: Next pale beer then.

Antex

Reaction score
Fermentation complete. 1006. Not as clear now but will cold crash for a few days before kegging.

Rocker1986

Reaction score
Here we go, a sample of pilsner wort I took today after dumping the cube into the FV. Was brewed on Good Friday in my 40L urn.

Antex

Reaction score
Antex said:
Fermentation complete. 1006. Not as clear now but will cold crash for a few days before kegging.
Kegged last Monday drinking Wednesday, damn good, have now brewed number two and three, can't wait to do more. Best move ever to AG.

verysupple

Supremely mediocre brewer
Reaction score
Rocker1986 said:
Here we go, a sample of pilsner wort I took today after dumping the cube into the FV. Was brewed on Good Friday in my 40L urn.
A little OT but I think that's another benefit (if you think clear wort in to the FV is a benefit) of no-chilling. When my wort goes in to the cube it isn't that clear, but after a while sitting in the cube it pours out crystal clear (usually). I assume a lot of things preciptate out during that time.

Latest posts