Finally Done Ready To Go Camping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoyt

Reaction score
bar_2.jpgAll finished ready to go
trailerbar.jpg

Attachments

• trailer_bar.jpg
    trailer_bar.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 96
Cant beat cold beer and pizza when camping ...... plus theres an 80 litre waeco fridge/freezer in the other side and a 4 burner bbq out the back ....

come on ya gotta have a build log for something this awesome!!

Far out!!! That's awesome!! I won't even show the wife...I can see her being an instant "NO!" :lol:

Camping? That's got better mods than my house, I'd live in that!!

**** me!
I give up - you win!

That is dead set ******* awesome!

I assume thats a rear fold tent though?
Not concerned about how much heat that flue will be putting out near the canvas when thats running?

I'm just about to start building a trailer to mount my hannibal roof top tent on and I might steal your pizza oen idea thats a dead set winner!

Tent folds out to the other side so the wall slopes away from the oven. Havent had any problems at all , when its on the verandah at home the flyscreen is only 6 inches fron it and dont cause any problem ... will post some more pics with it set up .

Haha. We have a similar camper I just showed the missus and said "can I do this to ours"

Her response...

"sure, when we're divorced.do what you like, cause you'll be living in it"

I think I just messed my pants....

Can you put up some photos of the internals of the keg section please. I'm thinking i might have to put something like this on my camper!!!

Ohh and please tell me there isn't a keg of VB connected to that tap??

You sir are a champion................I bow to your greatness.................hope you have many a great trip!

Almost better than the house I now live in. Awesome, well done, champ!

Damn ! We are going to get into camping this year, please put up your schedule, and I'll relentlessly stalk your entourage as if you were running a Grateful Dead tour. :lol:

Really nice work. What's in the tall box closest to the vehicle?

i think they call this Glamping
You need a swag and a camp oven to go camping
Keep the beer on tap though
Youll need it to sleep in a swag

Back