Final meet for 2016?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
As title, do we want to see each other again before the year is out?
Otherwise, its going to be early next year for the biere de garde tasting.

I'd be happy to have another meeting. I missed the last one because I had to attend a 25th wedding anniversary - mine.

Well 3 is enough for a meet... or atleast has been previously.
Ideas on dates?

12/13 - Prob a bit close
19/20
26/27 - Case swap on Sat
3/4 Dec
10/11
17/18 - Prob a bit late, weekend before Christmas.

OK, so...
20th or 27th Nov
or 11th Dec

My vote would be for the 27th, the day after the case swap.
I figure I am going to be in trouble after the case swap, so I may as well 'bulk bill' ;)
But really in for any of the above at this point.

If its only us 3 (likely Yogi or endisnigh will join when they figure out its being discussed), Having it in your neck of the woods would make sense if either of you want to host
Otherwise I am happy to.

I will put an email out to the sleepers to see if anyone else wants to join in.

I'm happy to host. I think Fungrel mentioned he was in between houses, but that might have been a while ago.

Looks like we have a few bites from the emails/msgs I sent out

Possible attendees:
n87
gone brewing
fungrel
Mr Wibble
joshuahardie

27th is the most mentioned date currently.

Ill leave it open till Monday, then lock in the 27th as it looks like everyone is happy with that.
Ill put it out to the website mailing list too, there have been a few emails subscribed that I dont recognise, will be good to get some fresh blood ;)

Well the email is out, and one person from the website mailing list has RSVP'd. I don't recognise the email, so I will just count as anonymous for the moment.

When: 27th Nov 2-5pm
Where: gone brewing's place

Attendees:
n87
gone brewing
fungrel
Mr Wibble
joshuahardie

Food:
n87 - snags

I've stayed out of this as my weekends are booked until Christmas have good meet!

I am thinking I am still going to be there, and will bring something appropriate food wise.

I have beer related functions on both the Friday and Saturday night before, so ill be using up all my credits with SWMBO

joshuahardie said:
I am thinking I am still going to be there, and will bring something appropriate food wise.

I have beer related functions on both the Friday and Saturday night before, so ill be using up all my credits with SWMBO
Yup, I am going to the case swap on the Sat... do you rekon i could sneak a brew in Sunday morning :p

Mr Wibble has dropped out :(

Attendees:
n87
gone brewing
fungrel
joshuahardie

Food:
n87 - snags
Fungrel - Potato Salad

Few days out, everyone still coming?
Looks like we may still need some rolls for the snags if anyone else wants to bring something.

I'll get some rolls.

Beer-wise, I have an English Bitter, a Brown Ale inspied by endisnigh that turned out pretty good and a Munich Dunkel.

Latest posts

Back