Fermzilla

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys. There's been nothing of value in this thread for months. How about everyone just lets it go unless there's something new and worthwhile to add.

Now you say we should sit quietly whilst our name is used in China to drag people to KegLand Products and say nothing about it?

Did you even read what I posted? And I have never denigrated you for making things in Australia.. I have pointed out that doesn't mean we all need to lay at your feet. Also, the only troll around here is you.. Remember that fake account you gave yourself up on?

Yes they are still in business, might not matter 3/8ths of FA to you, but it certainly hurt KL's pocket. If you go into business best to do it with honesty, pays off in the end, now KL has upset Perlick and they are putting a case together. Perlick has already sent out letters to distributors demanding royalties for the Intertap Flow control tap which they have sold and the remainder unsold to be destroyed. Not fair on the distributors buying a product in good faith, much like yourself and hundreds of others who have bought the FermZilla.

Samsung was ordered to pay Apple something like half a billion dollars for patent issues but as far as I am aware they aren't listed as a terrorist organisation yet?

So I have a stupid question about the fermzilla pressure kit carbonation caps. I want to transfer the beer (after venting to a slightly lower pressure) to flip top bottles, and I like the idea of the floating dip tube to avoid trub. What equipment do I need to buy to connect to one of the pressure carb caps so that I can turn it on/off as I move to each bottle? Right now I'm just brewing ginger beer because it's simpler but I bought the pressure kit because I want to brew NEIPAs at some point in the future when I get more experience. For now I'd just love a simple way to bottle this ginger beer. I know bottling this way will mean losing carbonation, introducing oxygen and require priming sugar but indulge me please :)

A ball lock disconnect, a bottling wand, and some tubing to join them should be fine. You'd want to keep the pressure very low though I think.

We were not talking about serving. You were telling me to give the FKJ a go so that I don't have to do something which takes a few seconds with my fermzilla, which I use as a fermenter. Stop moving the goalposts. The FKJ may be a great product, but it is not a replacement for anything in the fermzilla range. To me it's like a spork, something that does an ok job at 2 things but not great at either of them. If it works for you, that's great, but it doesnt change anything to do with the fermzilla, which is the subject of this thread.

It is misleading similar to making a statement "Don't buy a Toyota, they all break down eventually". All cars will break down eventually. Trying to convince people to move away from a brand because of something which effects all the competitors too is misleading.

The bit that I have difficulty with is why there are so many people with their knickers in a twist over the whole KK/KL thing that it is impossible to read a thread without it being full of BS. From both sides.
Settle down Princess, have a cold beer and re-read our conversation, your KL fan boi crap is getting old.

Just give up and move on. I quite clearly have said I hate the shit from both sides, you are the fan boi here.

So I have a stupid question about the fermzilla pressure kit carbonation caps. I want to transfer the beer (after venting to a slightly lower pressure) to flip top bottles, and I like the idea of the floating dip tube to avoid trub. What equipment do I need to buy to connect to one of the pressure carb caps so that I can turn it on/off as I move to each bottle? Right now I'm just brewing ginger beer because it's simpler but I bought the pressure kit because I want to brew NEIPAs at some point in the future when I get more experience. For now I'd just love a simple way to bottle this ginger beer. I know bottling this way will mean losing carbonation, introducing oxygen and require priming sugar but indulge me please :)
Bottling gun like this,

https://www.kegland.com.au/bottle-filler-beer-gun.html
Should work if you want to shut the flow off between bottles. The bottle wand is cheaper but it might not work if the liquid is under a bit of pressure. The gun can also purge with c02 before filling.

cock size jokes. very professional
who said there was a nude pic and speculated on my imagination hmmh? Look enough of this and just leave it so people can get to what this should really be about which is brewing kit and making good beers. Let me be the first to say sorry for rising to the baiting and have the decency to just leave it. Agree with GRMBLZ - just have a beer.

who said there was a nude pic and speculated on my imagination hmmh? Look enough of this and just leave it so people can get to what this should really be about which is brewing kit and making good beers. Let me be the first to say sorry for rising to the baiting and have the decency to just leave it. Agree with GRMBLZ - just have a beer.

I think it was your employee Wide Eyed and Legless who said there was a picture of me on the counter of Keg-King. Maybe you should control your employees.

I think it was your employee Wide Eyed and Legless who said there was a picture of me on the counter of Keg-King. Maybe you should control your employees.
I doubt WEAL would travel all the way from Trentham, even without the road blocks.
I did wonder who the photo was, I thought it was lifted from CCTV.

I doubt WEAL would travel all the way from Trentham, even without the road blocks.
I did wonder who the photo was, I thought it was lifted from CCTV.

WEAL lives in Mulgrave.

You guys almost make me want to go down to Keg-King just to see this picture. Guessing I would be shot on site though.

Back