Fermzilla

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on at 7am this morning to get a 55L was in stock then. went back in at about 12 and all out of stock. Must have got one of the last ones

i thought it was a website error so ive been refreshing every now and then. the 27's are out of stock too around 3ish i think it was. glad they are doing well. just salty i didnt get one.... held out on a brewday and fairly sizable order for a week waiting :(

I held off as I wasnt 100% convinced I want one. Looks like Ive now got until the 18th August to decide. KK must be spewing about all these lost sales to KL and there new version of the Fermentasuarus would want to be good to win customers back again.

I held off as I wasnt 100% convinced I want one. Looks like Ive now got until the 18th August to decide. KK must be spewing about all these lost sales to KL and there new version of the Fermentasuarus would want to be good to win customers back again.
Reckon you are right but then again they seem to have sold a lot of the snub nose units from what I can see. I would love to get a preview of what is coming but they don't seem to be as keen as KL to show stuff that they don't yet have available. The temp control idea is what has me going.

How many lost sales? From what I have been reading there only seems to be a handful of punters who actually have them. I also think the shoe is on the other foot with all the snub nose fermenters which have been sold, not only here but also USA.

How many lost sales? From what I have been reading there only seems to be a handful of punters who actually have them. I also think the shoe is on the other foot with all the snub nose fermenters which have been sold, not only here but also USA.
Ohh ok, I certainly dont know how many KL got shipped in, was it just 50, 100, 300, or up around 1000?? But whatever it was they sold out. I also didnt know that KK were selling lots of the snub nose here and in the USA.

Where’s the link / thread regarding the new KK fermentasaurus ??

Well I finished and have kegged my beer, the dent is still there, didn't hinder the ferment in any way but it just looks so unsightly.

Reckon you are right but then again they seem to have sold a lot of the snub nose units from what I can see. I would love to get a preview of what is coming but they don't seem to be as keen as KL to show stuff that they don't yet have available. The temp control idea is what has me going.
That's 3 people now who I know that know about the the temperature control unit.

OK so went to do a pressure transfer last night but the lid will not seal. I didnt ferment under pressure so didnt realise until last night.
Air is escaping between the 2 pieces of lid. There is an undamaged o ring in the insert piece and that fits in nce and snug. Ive had it tight and bloody tight but still just gushes out. Any ideas?
Cheers

I went and lost an o-ring for one of my carb caps. Any ideas where I can get a replacement?

Latest posts

Back