Fermenting under pressure with a Williamswarn Brewkeb 10

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello from Texas!

Anyone have experience fermenting under pressure with the Williamswarn Brewkeb 10?

I did a split batch on a Belgian Quad. The fermentation done at normal pressure (in a Speidel) was done in 5 days. However, the other half has been blowing and going (under 5 to 10 Lbs of pressure) for almost two weeks now without stalling one bit. I've never seen anything like this before.

I am curious how different the two beers will be.

Circe C Brewer
Austin TX

Hello from Texas!

Anyone have experience fermenting under pressure with the Williamswarn Brewkeb 10?

I did a split batch on a Belgian Quad. The fermentation done at normal pressure (in a Speidel) was done in 5 days. However, the other half has been blowing and going (under 5 to 10 Lbs of pressure) for almost two weeks now without stalling one bit. I've never seen anything like this before.

Circe C Brewer
Austin TX
There is a couple of members on this site have site, yeast shouldn't be getting to stressed at 5 psi.

Hello from Texas!

Circe C Brewer
Austin TX
How did it turn out ?
I've been using the bk10 for a year now and love it .

Back