Fermenting Fridges

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ledgenko

Reaction score
Guys ... I have managed to find a heap of fridges , varying in sizes and etc .. but before I go out and purchase temp rites , or taps ... etc ... am I wasting my $ ... I have bar fridges ... upright fridges ... unfortunately no chest freezers tho (keepers) ... but will keep looking ... why do I bring this to your attention?? well ... I am 39 and have been retired due to health reasons ... and have the time that some of you don't ... plus I have ffrineds who keep making these things available to me ... I would rather sell it o you guys at a reasonable price before selling them to phuctatds who then on sell to others with a cheesy grin ... you know what I mean ... 100% above what the cost is goes to charity ... why ?? because they are awesome .. and I don't **** about with that ...

so ... please let me know if any of our members need fridges and sizes ... ( I will be a paid up member next Thurs - come pension day) ...

Matt

(I brought a keg in for the AGM - PILSNER ALE) .... yes I know it was tres average ... but believe it or not I only now after 3 years of brewing own a bottle capper!

Hey ledgenko,

Cheers for the post. I am not to sure how many WCBer's use this part of AHB I am sure if you put this info up on www.westcoastbrewers.com you'll get a few hit's

Cheers
Sean J
Vice Pres

Back