• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Fermenting Fridges

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

ledgenko

Reaction score
Guys ... I have managed to find a heap of fridges , varying in sizes and etc .. but before I go out and purchase temp rites , or taps ... etc ... am I wasting my $ ... I have bar fridges ... upright fridges ... unfortunately no chest freezers tho (keepers) ... but will keep looking ... why do I bring this to your attention?? well ... I am 39 and have been retired due to health reasons ... and have the time that some of you don't ... plus I have ffrineds who keep making these things available to me ... I would rather sell it o you guys at a reasonable price before selling them to phuctatds who then on sell to others with a cheesy grin ... you know what I mean ... 100% above what the cost is goes to charity ... why ?? because they are awesome .. and I don't **** about with that ...

so ... please let me know if any of our members need fridges and sizes ... ( I will be a paid up member next Thurs - come pension day) ...

Matt

(I brought a keg in for the AGM - PILSNER ALE) .... yes I know it was tres average ... but believe it or not I only now after 3 years of brewing own a bottle capper!

CONNOR BREWARE

Reaction score
Any really old retro ones mate?lve an old shaped one with big chrome handle! Butits a dumb question I know!!

biggo

Reaction score
Hey ledgenko,

Cheers for the post. I am not to sure how many WCBer's use this part of AHB I am sure if you put this info up on www.westcoastbrewers.com you'll get a few hit's

Cheers
Sean J
Vice Pres