Fermenter Liner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidb

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used a liner in your ferenter, I saw it at a semi commercial home brewer. It helps with cleaning and they come pre-sanitized and are food safe.

I just need to know if anyone knows where to buy them from.

Thanks

Dave.

I noted that Craft Brewer/ Bacchus Brewing were using them a good while ago but I didn't follow up regarding supply. Don't seem to be on their website, but maybe Ross would know?

David,

All Brew-on-premises use them, including ourselves.
We sell them for a $1 each. Big enough to fit a 60L fermenter.

cheers ross

Thanks Ross,

Will that be to big for my 23L fermenter (I think that is the size) do you sell any smaller?

How do I buy from you and where are you located?

Thanks.

Ross, I just looked at your website and noticed you are in Capalaba, very convienient for me, I am in Thornlands.

I will come in during the week and see you.

Ross, I just looked at your website and noticed you are in Capalaba, very convienient for me, I am in Thornlands.

I will come in during the week and see you.

no probs.. We're also here today for our sins....

Hey Ross

when using the bags do you rack into secondary or just siphon / filter out of the bags into kegs ?

they must save the team a lot of sanitation / washing up duties

cheers
Leeham

Hey Ross

when using the bags do you rack into secondary or just siphon / filter out of the bags into kegs ?

they must save the team a lot of sanitation / washing up duties

cheers
Leeham

pumped straight from fermenters, either via a filter, or straight into kegs. Bags are then dumped in garbage - no cleaning.

cheers Ross

Hi Ross do they make them for 100 litre batches?.
Regards Altstart

Not sure Jim, I'll have to ask the question for you.

cheers Ross

David,

All Brew-on-premises use them, including ourselves.
We sell them for a $1 each. Big enough to fit a 60L fermenter.

cheers ross

Hi Ross,
In regards to purchasing the liners, I cannot find them on your website. How can i go about adding some to an order that I am going to place with you next week?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back