• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fermentation fridges x2 Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hadrian

Reaction score
For sale is two fridges/freezers.
Both in great condition, use as fermentation fridges, cold conditioning or just as a normal food fridge.
Price: offers
*If someone wants one or both they can take it free as long as they take another(poor condition) fridge away with them.

Located in thebarton.

Picture image.jpg

I'm not sure on dimensions. They are not at my house so I can't check unfortunately

New owner (if possible) needs to take away third unpictured fridge which works but seals need replacing instead of paying money.

Clarification is not clear.

Looks like both fridges are for sale ($) but a buyer may take one or both of the fridges if they also take the corpse of a third fridge. Correct?

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.

You might want to ask a mod to remove your phone number from your original post because the internet is a bad place.

The white fridge is being held until Thursday afternoon for someone but the other one is available.
Need them gone this week other wise the go to the tip.

Back