Fermentasaurus

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKBugs

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this bad boy? If so, how does it rate?

Have you looked through this site? A lot is devoted to this product both the full version and the one with out the dump valve.(snuby)
I am more than happy with mine (both types)
If you get one ensure you get the latest with the gen 2 dump valve.The gen 1 tends to leak and get blocked.The pressure kit allows you to carbonate wile your brew is still in the ferementer.
Check prices. Keg land have good prices but can't supply.
LHBS had the snuby for $99!!! I think I paid about $70ish through through Keg King.and comes complete with pressure kit.
It is good to be able to see what is happening especially when new to brewing.

Have you looked through this site? A lot is devoted to this product both the full version and the one with out the dump valve.(snuby)
I am more than happy with mine (both types)
If you get one ensure you get the latest with the gen 2 dump valve.The gen 1 tends to leak and get blocked.The pressure kit allows you to carbonate wile your brew is still in the ferementer.
Check prices. Keg land have good prices but can't supply.
LHBS had the snuby for $99!!! I think I paid about $70ish through through Keg King.and comes complete with pressure kit.
It is good to be able to see what is happening especially when new to brewing.
They come standard now with the Gen 2 Dump valve, just be sure you have enough room for the Saurus Generation 3 ;)

Does it eliminate the lees ok? I’m thinking for mead and cider.

Latest posts

Back